Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know, Ela, for Jodha refers to his do din as of the day before, and he could not have sent it till after that tirade from her. Then there was not enough time for Bharmal to get it and then for his reply to reach Agra the following day. The expressions on their faces could have been because of the problems back home.

Anyhow, it is always so dubious here, the time factor.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: elasingh

Maybe becoz Jalal had sent the messanger earlier and BM had asked brothers to come without her...Didnot you see the expression on their faces?

Anyway thanks for clearing so many doubts...

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Thank you, my dear.

You know, Ela, that is a very interesting idea. But why would Bharmal ask them to do that, misleading them for what purpose (for what they read from his letter is obviously genuine)? He would not have received Jalal's message yet even if it went by Harry Potter's owl post!

Shyamala

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Vanilla-e-Mint,
Since after ages the mood in the forum is a bit rang-berangi

a song to enhance the Teohar feel...

Man Mohana... Man Mohana...

Bagha suno na... tum bin kaise chain,

Tarse tumhi ko din-rain...

Chod ke aapni jungle dehhra

Aake baso humre nain...

tum bin aawe na chain..Sherraaa...Tarse tumhi ko din-rain

Raas rachao gahan van ke andar ke vaasi...

Forum tumri Daasi...

Darshan ko hai pyaasi...

Peele Feline karo hamla, jagao akdha- yaari...

Tumhri yeh chab nyaari...

popular abhi hai bhaari...

Forum toh sudh-budh haari...

Man Mohana Man Mohana Man Mohanaaa Man Mohana...

Bagha Sunona Aaa...

Tum Bin Kaise Chain...

Tarse Tumhiko Din Rain...

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you so much, Jai, though I must say that there is not so much of 'again', as I seem to be posting daily from before the Shahi Shaadi!

@blue.I agree in toto, and your point about her assertions of the day before being a major cause for her feeling humiliated is very perceptive/

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Jaisoif

Nice post aunty, so nice to read your analysis again. I also loved Jodha's new outfit she looked so beautiful, and I'm glad that Jalal also got new clothes because he used the brown one many times during sword fighting, exercising, and yes even the Sujanpur battle. Today's episode was as you described very explanatory. Firstly I'm glad they finally cleared out why Lakhi did all this, and it was shown nicely. Coming to AkDha scene I totally agree with you on how you wrote that even though they both acted like they want to leave each other but it clearly shows on their faces that they mean something else, but their problem is their egos and the fact that they're so much alike neither of them are ready to back down.

Coming to Jodha's suicide( which I'm very disappointed with as I did not expect such a strong character like Jodha's to give up so easily) I also think it's because Bharmal might tell Jodha to stay at Agra and make her marriage work but she might feel humiliated( as she gave a long speech to Jalal the other day about how her family will accept her no matter what) and unwanted then she might resort to drowning although I agree it must be hard to drown because she was shown as a good swimmer when she saved Rahim, but maybe she won't try to swim at all this time, and I loved that you mentioned Jalals reaction to Ruquaiyas comment when she said anyone who hates the shehenshah has no right to live in Agra, his face looked lost and maybe a little resistant to that idea almost as if he disagreed with that comment. But all in all it was a great episode with a lovely AkDha scene and wonder when they'll admit to each other what they really want, thanks for a beautiful post!

Moontide thumbnail

I don't know, Ela, for Jodha refers to his do din as of the day before, and he could not have sent it till after that tirade from her. Then there was not enough time for Bharmal to get it and then for his reply to reach Agra the following day. The expressions on their faces could have been because of the problems back home.

Shyamala

Also, Q is would Jalal send such a request to Bharmal after the Brothers leave?
He already knows the burly fellow is knee deep in trouble re-revolt. Would he, A Shehnshah and a son-in-law, choose such a trying moment to try the Man further by asking his permission for sending Jodha back? Waqt ke nazakat ke bare mein Jalal ne hi Jodha se baat ki na?

I have a feeling the Lad is bluffing thru and thru...
he just wants his Chilli powder to turn round and say
Chill dear, I'm not budging from here...
and hence a delaying tactics may be?
sashashyam thumbnail
Lovely is far too pale and anaemic a word for this! Gorgeous, sweetheart, and so very well adapted.
👏👏👏 . I love it!!

The forum should not lose heart and write Mohan off as a malingerer or a price-scalper. The Great Rescue is clearly not in any palace talaab. There seems to be greenery and some rocks as well, and so a forest pool is indicated.

Maybe, Mohan, like the Hindi film directors (and the male parts of the audience) of the 1970s, likes his ladies (victims) drenched!😉.So he goes into action as soon as Jodha is rescued and Jalal is shaking himself dry like a wet puppy, after he has shaken Jodha till her nice pearly whites rattle in her pretty but empty head! That would sort out all the locational problems but one, why were they in the forest at all? Maybe a mandatory hunt.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Vanilla-e-Mint,

Since after ages the mood in the forum is a bit rang-berangi

a song to enhance the Teohar feel...

Man Mohana... Man Mohana...

Bagha suno na... tum bin kaise chain,

Tarse tumhi ko din-rain...

Chod ke aapni jungle dehhra

Aake baso humre nain...

tum bin aawe na chain..Sherraaa...Tarse tumhi ko din-rain

Raas rachao gahan van ke andar ke vaasi...

Forum tumri Daasi...

Darshan ko hai pyaasi...

Peele Feline karo hamla, jagao akdha- yaari...

Tumhri yeh chab nyaari...

popular abhi hai bhaari...

Forum toh sudh-budh haari...

Man Mohana Man Mohana Man Mohanaaa Man Mohana...

Bagha Sunona Aaa...

Tum Bin Kaise Chain...

Tarse Tumhiko Din Rain...

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you so much, my dear Rimi.

You know, it does not look like a palace talaab. Do see my response to Moontide above.;

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: rimi10

A very interesting post indeed Aunty and it does explain a lot of things. For example the para below is quite enlightening in itself.

"But again, the real reason is that he is not sending Jodha back, she has elected to return, and for this , in any royal family of that era, her father's consent is necessary. As an honourable and responsible son-in-law, Jalal cannot simply dump his wife back in Amer as if she was a piece of unwanted baggage, even if she is demanding it"

About the suicide bid, I did mention the same in some other thread that that being a swimmer,what is the logic behind jumping in a talaab to end her life.

sashashyam thumbnail
True, I had not thought of that. You might well be right, come to think of it. It would be unfair on Jalal's part to let this wench stampede him into such a communication at the wrong time.

As for Jodha hinting she wants to stay, the line Alakh has highlighted is very revealing.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Moontide

Also, Q is would Jalal send such a request to Bharmal after the Brothers leave?
He already knows the burly fellow is knee deep in trouble re-revolt. Would he, A Shehnshah and a son-in-law, choose such a trying moment to try the Man further by asking his permission for sending Jodha back? Waqt ke nazakat ke bare mein Jalal ne hi Jodha se baat ki na?

I have a feeling the Lad is bluffing thru and thru...
he just wants his Chilli powder to turn round and say
Chill dear, I'm not budging from here...
and hence a delaying tactics may be?

Shyamala

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In SBS they said that Jodha tries to commit suiside because Jalal scolds her harshly for putting colour on MA...Dont know how correct they are?
rimi10 thumbnail

Lovely is far too pale and anaemic a word for this! Gorgeous, sweetheart, and so very well adapted.
👏👏👏 . I love it!!

The forum should not lose heart and write Mohan off as a malingerer or a price-scalper. The Great Rescue is clearly not in any palace talaab. There seems to be greenery and some rocks as well, and so a forest pool is indicated.

Maybe, Mohan, like the Hindi film directors (and the male parts of the audience) of the 1970s, likes his ladies (victims) drenched!😉.So he goes into action as soon as Jodha is rescued and Jalal is shaking himself dry like a wet puppy, after he has shaken Jodha till her nice pearly whites rattle in her pretty but empty head! That would sort out all the locational problems but one, why were they in the forest at all? Maybe a mandatory hunt.

Shyamala

The location where this track has been shot is so picturesque and romantic, I can hardly wait to watch the episode now.
And yes, Jodha needs to be rattled well enough...silly girl...whatever has happened to our Ameri mirchi.
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved your write up
a lot of things to ponder on...