Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
people need to get a life!!😡
If you want to learn and know about history ...watch the history channel or refer to autobiographies / articles / books which are based on real events.= and facts!!!

Indian serials are the last place one should look for reality let lone history knowledge! 😳...🀣

Take a chill pill, press the forward button on your remote and spend your time on something that interests you! Let the AkDha supporters watch their Fictional show peacefully! πŸ˜›
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's a fictional show. For crying out loud!
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if ekta would have decided to show akbar like lustful and brutal, the show could have never happened..:-/.. the author had no work at that time so he penned all craps of his brain if he has one..
bubbsk thumbnail
give me a break! first of all this show is a fiction, ekta is trying to show 30% of facts to keep the essence of the story, and still all these protests! imagine if she would have showed 100% according to history, the show would have not even started!..i am thoroughly enjoying the show..don't care what people have to say!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The problem is although the serial may say this is fictional story but many Indians will still believe all that is shown is truth in serial. So next generations will grow up misinformed about history because rarely does a person investigate truth about facts.
Jehangir had two known Rajput wives
One correction Rani Manmati was Khusrau's mother
Rani Jagat Gosain known as Jodh Bai was Khurram's mother
Both these princess were Jehangir's cousins
Also its not mentioned in history that Akbar's wife Ruqaiah was poisoned and his Rajput wife was accused of killing his child. I do not think Akbar although an emperor may imprison all his inlaws in Agra fort for so long because they are also royals.
Edited by myviewprem - 11 years ago
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohk..tfs.. bt liked dis show concept more❀️Akdha😳
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Akbar in real life might have been brutal but i don't care.😑...there is a complete 1-2mins spared in that disclaimer tht its a fictional show n i watch it for entertainment...if he was that ruthless n treated hindu women only like some pleasures, then how did Hira Kunwari have a separate palace for herself outside d harem?...surely he must have not been that worse...we should use our brains rather than following those writers...after all history is something which was written by some people who could have manipulated it slightly acc to their wishes. we have not seen or experienced by our own eyes...
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

The problem is although the serial may say this is fictional story but many Indians will still believe all that is shown is truth in serial. So next generations will grow up misinformed about history because rarely does a person investigate truth about facts.

Jehangir had two known Rajput wives
One correction Rani Manmati was Khusrau's mother
Rani Jagat Gosain known as Jodh Bai was Khurram's mother
Both these princess were Jehangir's cousins
Also its not mentioned in history that Akbar's wife Ruqaiah was poisoned and his Rajput wife was accused of killing his child. I do not think Akbar although an emperor may imprison all his inlaws in Agra fort for so long because they are also royals.

agar serials hi sab sikha de to phir schools ki kya zaroorat.. bekar me parents paise and time waste karte hai schools me πŸ˜†, aur ye show to bachche k liye bane hai to bachche hi dekhte hai sirf, bade log to iss k taraf ek aankh uthakar bhi nahi dekhte.. sach me 1st time Ekta ne bachche k liye show banaya.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What makes this article writer believe...we can't pick books if we wanna know about Akbar...thanks for free ka knowledge...but, no thanks...our historical knowledge is good enough...we watch the show for entertainment...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i like ekta style akbar, its a fiction and i am loving rajat playing the role of akbar, he is the sole reason for me to get hooked on to this show, and also his chemistry with paridhi..as long as i am getting all of that i don't care what exactly happened in history! who was bad, good, or worst..no human is perfect, and he is not shown perfect either..i must say the portrayal of akbar is close to history..isn't it!!!