Plz suggest some Pakistan TV serials

Shravani_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Guys,

After watching an Indian serial Is pyar ko kya naam doon none of the indian serials attracted me. Wanted to try something new so watched Humsafar. Never expected that pakistan shows are much mature compared to indian shows. Then tried zindagi gulzaar hai. It looked so real with no melodrama. I do want to watch some more Pak serials. It would be great if you suggest me some more completed serials.

Thanks,
Shravani
Edited by Shravani_21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You can watch

1-Shehr-e-Zaat
2-Din-Dhallay
3-Ik Tamanaa Lahaasil Si
4-Talaafi
5-Mera Yaqeen

Soon will come with others ,I must say Pak serials are more interesting and entertaining as compared to Ind soaps.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's a thread about recommendations in more detail. I think it mentions most of the good ones.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Love how many Indian serial veiwers switched to Paki dramas after Humsafar...so proud 😳
nd yea there are many good dramas out there im sure ull enjoy them too :)
Shravani_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
@ I-Luv-Rashi: Thanks Rashi for helping me out. Sure i will watch them. Yeh, Pak serials are more realistic and logical. Also they dont run for years. This made my life no to scare of dramas. :)

@starstruckk: Thanks yaar for directiinf me to that post. Its a great help for me

@Rabz_14: Oh really, Thats great to know the influence of Humsafar. All the actors acted really well. especially the actor who played as Asher and the actress who played ad Sara. The lead actress is pretty but i felt the other two great.

Also The lead actress in Zindagi gulzar hai and her mother touched my chords. Scripts are more precise and well directed compared to Indian shows. The only problem is the prints are not good.
Edited by Shravani_21 - 11 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dastaan,maat,daam, meri zaat zarra-e-benishan,dur-e-sherwar,mera naseeb,mera yakeen,shehr-e-zaat,mata-e-jaan, zard mausam, asghari akhbari,daagh,main abdul qadir hoon,Bilqees kaur
n i wuld recommend u some really gud telefilms..- Armaan and Behadd( fawad's telefilm), AAINA, dil mera dhadhkan teri , abhi to main jawan hoon...😊
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I suggest u to watch Daam and Maat...
The storyline of both the serials is really good 😊
Edited by kinnzy - 11 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shravani_21

@ I-Luv-Rashi: Thanks Rashi for helping me out. Sure i will watch them. Yeh, Pak serials are more realistic and logical. Also they dont run for years. This made my life no to scare of dramas. :)

@starstruckk: Thanks yaar for directiinf me to that post. Its a great help for me

@Rabz_14: Oh really, Thats great to know the influence of Humsafar. All the actors acted really well. especially the actor who played as Asher and the actress who played ad Sara. The lead actress is pretty but i felt the other two great.

Also The lead actress in Zindagi gulzar hai and her mother touched my chords. Scripts are more precise and well directed compared to Indian shows. The only problem is the prints are not good.

@hey Shravani.. There are HD videos also available. We all watch Pakistani shows on HD videos..
Try out this website:

You will get all HD prints of shows here! :)