Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

I don't focus on what he says because I still can't get over what I've watched of him that is why I prefer watching the Iftar programme on ARY with Waseem and Junaid JamshedπŸ˜› but Masha Allah I like checking both.πŸ˜†

😲 joking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serendipity.

^^ WORD.

I have heard a lot about uim. Hell weve all seen what he is. He is super fake and i dislike him.
I think waseem badami and junaid jamshed are doing an awesome job together :)
Ive heard adnan siddiquis doing on dunya?? πŸ˜•

Haaan?? 900 choohe kha ke billi chali haj ko..πŸ˜†
Waseem and Junaid are good.. I watched it in Sehri and everyone was like talking and stuff Waseem was just eating and eating.. LOL it was so funny..πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ HAHAHA YESS! i saw that, Junaid and the maulvis were discussing, and Waseem laga hua tha, parathe torne mai :P lool XD it really was funny.
yes, my sister saw Dunya yday and she too said Adnans doin it! :P
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I can't watch Amir.. he's so fake.. I have heard he doesn't even fast.. and the stuff he says.. dramaybaaz kahin ka..🀒

No Pallu he does ! My two friends are doing job in his show as a volunteer..! May be I will participate on coming saturday show along with my family as I am in touch with my friend and she has arranged saturday show for me nothing confirm !πŸ˜† I am going there to win something ! Pray for me 🀣

Yeh BIKE aap ki huiii ! 🀣
51559 thumbnail
BTW is anyone watching Hero TV ? Is Veena Malik doing Astaghfar this Ramadan ? 🀣
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

Can anyone guide me, I am not in pakistan...i remember they used to have fahm e quran everyday...everyday tafseer of one para, are they doing something like that?...if so please let me know, I have been looking for it.

Hello Bhabhi how are you ? πŸ˜ƒ Ramadan Mubarak !
The special transmissions on Ramadan are really good.. Amir Liaquat, Waseem Badami (11th hour anchor) and Fahad mustafa are hosting them on GEO, ARY and HUM and they are inviting different Islamic scholars..! These transmissions include Islamic information, charities and donation to poors and needy, Rozah Khushai of children, quiz section.. Separate programs for both Iftaari and Sehri ..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

BTW is anyone watching Hero TV ? Is Veena Malik doing Astaghfar this Ramadan ? 🀣

Hero tv tou lagta hai band hogya hai?
never seen it now
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Hero tv tou lagta hai band hogya hai?
never seen it now

Yes.. ab shayad nahi araha band hogaya he ! SHukar kya ghatiya channel tha.. DABANG news ! πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Hello Bhabhi how are you ? πŸ˜ƒ Ramadan Mubarak !
The special transmissions on Ramadan are really good.. Amir Liaquat, Waseem Badami (11th hour anchor) and Fahad mustafa are hosting them on GEO, ARY and HUM and they are inviting different Islamic scholars..! These transmissions include Islamic information, charities and donation to poors and needy, Rozah Khushai of children, quiz section.. Separate programs for both Iftaari and Sehri ..

not interested in that...i want to know if there is tafseer quraan ka programme...and ramadan kareem to you as well