Sehri and Iftaar Programs on ARY, GEO, HUM

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anyone who is following Sehri and Iftaar programs that are airing on GEO, HUM, ARY , EXPRESS, SAMAA ? I watched them last year and they were actually good.. I don't like Aamir liaquat hussain but I must say he is doing a good job by doing these show on GEO.. Waseem Badaami and Fahad Mustafa are good too.. But Maya Khan and Sanam Baloch impressed me a lot.. These programs are very informative as a religious point of view.. I really love these special transmission on almost every channels during Ramadan.. Do you guys follow them too ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I do! They're my favorite! I don't follow Hum TV's cause I don't have it anymore. But, Waseem Badami and the one that comes on ARY Zauq are my favorite! The Geo one is also quite impressive! Where does Sanam Baloch's come? :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea we often have those programs tuned in during Iftari or Sehri

and Maya Khan changed her channel right? she's on Express now..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm watching the Iftar programme from Dr Aamir and I don't like him either but he's doing a good job. I keep watching the cooking parts lol.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol. I watch TCM films during sehri until ofcourse when the Azaan starts, but for iftaar I sometimes watch Shan e Ramzaan
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I'm watching the Iftar programme from Dr Aamir and I don't like him either but he's doing a good job. I keep watching the cooking parts lol.

Yea I don't like him either for the controversy he was involved in, but I don't let that get in the way of his hosting and the things he says, to me it doesn't matter on a personal level, as long as you're learning something decent from his talks/lectures and can apply some of it to your own life that's what matters IMO.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can't watch Amir.. he's so fake.. I have heard he doesn't even fast.. and the stuff he says.. dramaybaaz kahin ka..๐Ÿคข
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ WORD.
I have heard a lot about uim. Hell weve all seen what he is. He is super fake and i dislike him.
I think waseem badami and junaid jamshed are doing an awesome job together :)
Ive heard adnan siddiquis doing on dunya?? ๐Ÿ˜•
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can anyone guide me, I am not in pakistan...i remember they used to have fahm e quran everyday...everyday tafseer of one para, are they doing something like that?...if so please let me know, I have been looking for it.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Yea I don't like him either for the controversy he was involved in, but I don't let that get in the way of his hosting and the things he says, to me it doesn't matter on a personal level, as long as you're learning something decent from his talks/lectures and can apply some of it to your own life that's what matters IMO.

I don't focus on what he says because I still can't get over what I've watched of him that is why I prefer watching the Iftar programme on ARY with Waseem and Junaid Jamshed๐Ÿ˜› but Masha Allah I like checking both.๐Ÿ˜†