Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh geez, can we stop giving Mahira Khan awards already? I get that Humsafar was really popular but there are so many other worthy nominees. Saba Qamar deserves the award for Maat. Bas! End of discussion. Don't know why these awards-waale never listen to me 😆. But yes, these awards are usually given out based on popularity rather than merit, so I guess we just have to deal with it. And Mahira is usually very humble about the awards she's received so no harsh feelings towards her either. I just wish that the more deserving actresses could get their due credit too.
Fazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am very happy for fawad and mahira ❤️
I wish there was a best jodi award 😳

Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am Happy witha ll the awards >3333
Fawad Mahira TruelyDeserveing Person <3 Sarmad and HS <333 Happay Happy Happy 4 them <3333Hum-Safar Team Rocked <333
Best Writer Award ... Not cux of my Father I think Manjali was Prefect written script <3 Love you Dada <333
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful pics.Glad for fawad,sarmad,humsafar😊

Originally posted by: starstruckk

heyy! 🤗

where have you been? 😆 it seems like I haven't seen you posting here the past few days!

what are your thoughts about the winners? and anything about their dresses?

I'm baffled to see hardly anyone wearing eastern clothing.

why didnt i get a hug😲

and i dont like their clothes🤢
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Oh gosh just saw the pictures. Would it kill these people to wear some decent clothing? I know it's their lives and they can dress however they want, but really, this is one of the biggest awards shows in Pakistan. Can't there be a little decorum in the way the actresses are dressed? You don't have to be covered from head to toe, but kuch tou lihaaz karo. Mahira still looks extremely classy despite the fact that there's not a bit of skin exposed.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sabas outfit is the worst!

lol I actually liked Saba's dress. It would have been nicer if the lace was only on her arms, but it's still better than the people who didn't even have lace covering them.
Edited by dramaybaaz. - 11 years ago
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving Feeha's outfit !! ❤️
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i loved Mahiras outfit the most. Feeha and Mahira wore amazinggg dresses, and then Sabas. Amna's was fine too. WHY did she have to flaunt her bare back!? -_- it wudve been good otherwise too.
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When i saw Amna i was like wow she looks good in that but then came her BACK! Gosshh! why expose this much!? -___-