Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy that Fawad won the award..πŸ‘
I WAS so impressed with Pakistan serials and actress's dressing sense that I just love their long kurtis with chuddidar...that during my recent trip to Dubai..i have picked up 3 pakistan kurtis and wore 1 for my bday in office...all were very impressed...

but i have seen few award functions photos held in Pakistan ..recently..why are all these actresses aping western country (more like oswar awards) and all dressed in western outfits showing cleavage etc...

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

πŸ˜†

Who cares what you think then? πŸ˜† She has every right to say what she wants just as much as you do..besides she did't even say anything for you to get all offended..did she? Loll typical reaction..chilll.

Let me know when Saba Qamar won last time at LSA because she never did.

And Saba Qamar wasn't nominated for terrestrial, you can't give someone an award for something they're not nominated for. And, no Mahira did not deserve it as much as Saba in my opinion. I feel Mahira is overrated as I've always said and this award was inevitable. πŸ˜›

offended? LOLLL starstruckk when did i get offended? if you didnt want to read a reply or a reaction to what you so proudly posted, you shouldnt have posted it in the first place? why do you want everyone to just stupidly shutup and agree to WHATEVER you want to say!? πŸ€”
LOL. i know its hard for you to digest all thats happened at the LSA... but someone else needs to chill here man 😳

AND Oh oh yeah, shes always nominated but never won... i just realized, shes been winning the PTV awards... i mixed up the 2 i guess
i havent followed these quite well except for reading who the winners are. waiting for these to air.

yes, i know she wasnt nominated, i just said that she deserved an award and Mahira won despite of you not wanting her to. seee. yes it was inevitable. nice to hear that from you. you still think youre the only intellectual left in this world and all the other people who've voted for Humsafar were mad 🀣
and was Saba only nominated for best actress in maat? i thought she was nominated for best supporting actress all this while 😳
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Proudly posted? Hard to digest what happened? You're the only intellectual left? πŸ˜†
Is that the best you have to left to say to my mere opinion about me finding Mahira overrated? Lol

I can't even bother with someone who posts like that πŸ˜†

Have a wonderful day!

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
EEEK. THESE 4! ☺️
I absolutely adore this about Mahira. The success hasnt gotten to her head. Shes still just as modest and shes by far the ONLY actress to so proudly take other present-day actresses' names among her favs. <3 They all look soo amazing heree! <3
serendipity. thumbnail
OFCOURSE! πŸ˜ƒ because you have absolutely nothing to say :D
oh and you too, try and have a wonderful day!
starstruckk thumbnail
Lmaoo nothing better to say

The irony πŸ˜†
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Humsafar n Zgh team rocked
When r these awards. Gonna on air? Or r dey already on aired
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why is Roshan Sitara nominated and not DeS? I'm hating this. MeJ also deserved it. I'm very happy for Fawad! He looked so cute with Sadaf! Atif Aslam's wife looked very pretty! Congratulations Nosh!
Who hosted? And when and where is it being aired? :D
Star, thanks for the list on page 1!
starstruckk thumbnail
They usually air the awards around September guys.

And you're welcome Iqra..also a lot of people hosted different segments..I'm not entirely sure who were the main hosts. I think one was Ahmed Ali Butt.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And this thread wasn't spared either!