Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SO glad to finally see some pictures of Fawad in HQ without any labels. Inspirational enough to make sigs! 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

SO glad to finally see some pictures of Fawad in HQ without any labels. Inspirational enough to make sigs! 😳

Fawad looks gorgeous! I also like Emmad...he looks great too. I don't see many tv personalities attending this time? or maybe we just need to wait for more pictures.

And, this picture ^ with Fawad and Sadaf is adorable. Fawad's such a cutie. I love how he brings his wife to all of these award shows. Fawad never forgets to mention Sadaf in any of his interviews and credits her for sticking by with him during some of the toughest phases of his life. I can totally imagine Sadaf getting emotional at him achieving so much today and then this award.

They look so beautiful together.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That picture of Fawad-Sadaf really had me in awe! I absolutely love it..their emotions are so well portrayed in the click..and I say this over and over again, my respect for Fawad grows ten folds, each time I think of his loyalty and love for his wife.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

That picture of Fawad-Sadaf really had me in awe! I absolutely love it..their emotions are so well portrayed in the click..and I say this over and over again, my respect for Fawad grows ten folds, each time I think of his loyalty and love for his wife.

I completely agree.

And, this just makes the award so much more joyful as a Fawad fan..Fawad's come such a long way..takes me back to the days when I first stumbled upon him listening to EP..ahh, nostalgia. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
A special mention to Saba Qamar's hair style..I just realized how amazingly beautiful her hair and makeup looked. The color black looked amazing on her..but her hair, is just beautiful. Mahira should get her hair stylist's number maybe..because Mahira's hair looks like a mess in some photos.

Rabiya Butt's styling was pretty good too.
starstruckk thumbnail
Prathna Tiwari of Bollyspice:

Prathna Tiwari ?@sakhispeak

How is #Humsafar still winning awards?! Do they run these awards for 2 years gone by?!

Prathna Tiwari ?@sakhispeaks

But in more important news my fav, Saba Qamar, just looked like a million bucks @ #LSA2013 Amazingly styled!

😆

but same sentiments about Saba Qamar.

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Happy dat Fawad Khan and Mahirah Khan won best actor & actress award for Humsafar in LSA🥳
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
who cares about what prathna tiwari thinks? Dont Indian movies get nominated the year after release too!? 🤔 LOL YES! the awards go on for 2 years gone by! 😕 duhh thats how it always is -_-
Saba Qamar couldve won something else maybe best supporting or PTV terrestrial, she deserves winning an award and shes won most of the times at LSA. However, this award was Mahira's! Duhh. it had mahira written all over it just as soon as Humsafar went on-air! 😆 😃
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
bonibright thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS Fawad Afzal Khan...🥳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

who cares about what prathna tiwari thinks? Dont Indian movies get nominated the year after release too!? 🤔 LOL YES! the awards go on for 2 years gone by! 😕 duhh thats how it always is -_-

Saba Qamar couldve won something else maybe best supporting or PTV terrestrial, she deserves winning an award and shes won most of the times at LSA. However, this award was Mahira's! Duhh. it had mahira written all over it just as soon as Humsafar went on-air! 😆 😃

😆

Who cares what you think then? 😆 She has every right to say what she wants just as much as you do..besides she did't even say anything for you to get all offended..did she? Loll typical reaction..chilll.

Let me know when Saba Qamar won last time at LSA because she never did.

And Saba Qamar wasn't nominated for terrestrial, you can't give someone an award for something they're not nominated for. And, no Mahira did not deserve it as much as Saba in my opinion. I feel Mahira is overrated as I've always said and this award was inevitable. 😛