but why didnt MeJ OST win :(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Humsafar won so manyy Awards! :D

Fawad Khan won it Finallyyy😳

but why didnt MeJ OST win :(

MeJ lost out all of the OST awards this year..and I actually realized how MeJ was not nominated anywhere at all either...but I don't think the actors deserved recognition but the OST was lovely. I too wish MeJ won even though I loved ZGH's OST.

..but this too was based on popular choice just like most of the other shows..and the audiences voted for ZGH's OST and it won.

starstruckk thumbnail
Mahira with her award.

Mahira should have done something to her hair..it looks messy. And, she seems tired.
starstruckk thumbnail
Fawad Khan

*diesss - total fangirl mode on*

starstruckk thumbnail
A few more pictures

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

MeJ lost out all of the OST awards this year..and I actually realized how MeJ was not nominated anywhere at all either...but I don't think the actors deserved recognition but the OST was lovely. I too wish MeJ won even though I loved ZGH's OST.

..but this too was based on popular choice just like most of the other shows..and the audiences voted for ZGH's OST and it won.

but even MeJ OST was popular..but in MeJ only the OST was better...while in ZGH the show plus the OST got popular so yea thats why...ZGH OST is good too but i like the female version better

and Mahira yea she looks tired becoz i think she had a flight back in few hours..first she was going to leave early but then she stayed for the award i guess lol

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So finally. Wow. Amaaazzzinggg that Fawad won! It's high time that he was recognized! Yay for him...and yes, he definitely looks so much happier at this event, as opposed to the Hum Awards! Anddd doesn't he look absolutely hottt in that beard look of his?! My my.. *drools... *

Best actress? I'm not even gonna start on this. Not upset at the winning actress, just upset that Saba did NOT win; she deserved it.

And WHAT is up with these people's clothes? Downright horrendous, if I may be so blunt and not offend anyone.
So much skin showing and ALL western. Where is our culture? Not a single lady in a decent shalwar kameez. The only one that stood out to me: Atif Aslam's wife.
And Aminah Shaikh? WHAT is up with this lady? 2 horrible outfits in a row. That green one from some event like a week ago, and now this. Quite a disappointment.

Nosh, congrats to your dada for winning Manjali's award! :) I really gotta watch this show now...heard a lot about it.

OST- yay for Ali Zafar and #ZGH winning!
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So finally. Wow. Amaaazzzinggg that Fawad won! It's high time that he was recognized! Yay for him...and yes, he definitely looks so much happier at this event, as opposed to the Hum Awards! Anddd doesn't he look absolutely hottt in that beard look of his?! My my.. *drools... *

Best actress? I'm not even gonna start on this. Not upset at the winning actress, just upset that Saba did NOT win; she deserved it.

And WHAT is up with these people's clothes? Downright horrendous, if I may be so blunt and not offend anyone.
So much skin showing and ALL western. Where is our culture? Not a single lady in a decent shalwar kameez. The only one that stood out to me: Atif Aslam's wife.
And Aminah Shaikh? WHAT is up with this lady? 2 horrible outfits in a row. That green one from some event like a week ago, and now this. Quite a disappointment.

Nosh, congrats to your dada for winning Manjali's award! :) I really gotta watch this show now...heard a lot about it.

OST- yay for Ali Zafar and #ZGH winning!

I'm disappointed with everyone's wardrobe. Everyone's trying way too hard and hardly any shalwar kameez worn..unbelievable. πŸ˜†

yeah, I wish Saba had won..sucks she didn't win anything for Maat...but Mahira was always going to win, regardless...at least we're not surprised? πŸ˜†

and I loved MeJ and SeZ's OST..and would've liked MeJ's OST to win..but I admit I'm still thrilled that ZGH's OST won and you probably know why. πŸ˜†

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SeZ's OST was brilliant and MeJ's I still love. But again, I'm okay with ZGH's winning too πŸ˜†

Wardrobe..oh God..it just makes me SAD..whyyy would they try so hard when our own kinda clothes are like perfect? Do they think they make em look any less glamorous or something!? *sigh*

Yep, not surprised at all about Mahira's win. Totally expected it right when I saw nominations. It was more like oh yeah, she's winning, duh. No sentiments involved in this one anymore πŸ˜†

And in response to your earlier question: I've been around, just too busy! :/ I know I haven't been posting much..try to get on whenever I find some time 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

SeZ's OST was brilliant and MeJ's I still love. But again, I'm okay with ZGH's winning too πŸ˜†

Wardrobe..oh God..it just makes me SAD..whyyy would they try so hard when our own kinda clothes are like perfect? Do they think they make em look any less glamorous or something!? *sigh*

Yep, not surprised at all about Mahira's win. Totally expected it right when I saw nominations. It was more like oh yeah, she's winning, duh. No sentiments involved in this one anymore πŸ˜†

And in response to your earlier question: I've been around, just too busy! :/ I know I haven't been posting much..try to get on whenever I find some time 😳

lol yeah there's not much sentiments involved as it was totally predictable. πŸ˜†

yeah our designers come up with some amazing eastern wear yet these people hardly wear them to big occasions..kind of sad.