Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
finally they are together!!! awesome update...
loved it!
Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THAT WAS ACTUALLYYY A VERY EMOTIONAL and LOVED FILLED UPDATE... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You Did Make me SAD 😭😭😭😭😭

LOVED IT 😛
kryan-lover thumbnail
Amazing ... Mindblowing
Can I find any amazing writer then u or can I read any other amazing stories than urs????
U are amazing di
Just love the way u describe their love,pain and everything so perfectly
No other story is perfect than this
This is called perfection
komal793 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update!!!😊😊
Please continue soon!😊
ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
The last three updates!
My dil is hurt! *tears flowing down my cheek*
I swear i dunno how many times you are going to hurt my dil </3

I mean you freakin perfect writer with those freakin perfect hands with which you write these freakin perfect updates and your freakin perfect mind with which you think about these freakin perfect plots!

Damn you girl! Sometimes i feel like your updates are going to be the death of me ...

I love how you come up with all these new ideas and plots which are beautiful and then heartbreaking at the same time!

Viren coming home to Jeevika, hugging her, getting the big news, feeling heartbroken and sort of betrayed, not knowing what to do, getting frustrated, going to her office and bringing her back, not wanting to hear her explanation cuz the pain already caused too much damage, leaving her alone, talking to Veera, getting to know about that envelope and how jeevika wanted to tell him, going back home to Jeevika and feeling sad but still angry, talking to Vanshika and last but not the least leaving all the pain and hurt aside for the time being and letting her sleep in his arms cuz all she wanted to do was that ... Gosh! So many emotions and feelings and the story went from where to where in just three updates! Do you even realise how much damage you have caused to my heart along the way with Virika's pain?

Jeevika feeling so happy to see Viren, telling him about their baby, expecting a lovely reaction, shocked with Viren's actual reaction, feeling way too much hurt and somewhat guilty, getting angry cuz all she wanted was for Viren to be there for her while he did not even want to listen to her explanation, the unbearable pain she had been suffering all alone cuz she wasnt sure about her baby's life and she didnt want anyone to go through that, Viren leaving her all alone, crying herself to sleep, going to the office, breaking down infront of Vanshika like she had never done before, coming back home and expecting some reaction from Viren, resigning from the job and wanting to hear some soothing words from her hubby, not able to bear it anymore and throwing herself in his arms like her life depended on it and last but not the least sleeping in that one place where she felt safe and at peace cuz all she wanted since breaking the news to him was to seek comfort in his arms ... My heart goes out for Jeevika!

OMGOMGOMGOMG! *literally crying right now*
My heart is broken into a gazillion pieces and idk what to do ...

DAMN YOU KARINA DARGAN FOR DOING THIS TO ME!
I dunno if i should say hats off to you for writing every single thing so perfectly or that i hate you for writing it so beautifully that i felt their pain so bad! Not just Jeevika or just Viren but i had to go through both of their pains!

I can't help but point out the line which made me shiver! The one where Viren asked Jeevika if she thought she was going to be a good mom cuz she was not even responsible! *buries her head in a pillow and cries and cries and cries and yells*

And then the part when Jeevika launched herself at Viren and they hugged each other so tight and she finally fell asleep in his arms and he didnt move and decided to forget about his pain & focused on Jeevika and the forhead kiss! I got goosebumps! Like seriously! *tears continue to roll down my face*

W*F? I just realized Jeevika got her man back to cry on and here i am suffering everything all alone! W*F? I need a Viren in my life and i promise to be his Jeevika ... *wipes nosy and eyes in an un-ladylike manner*

The thing i love the most is your realistic approach towards life and the fact that no matter what happens, both of them can not live without each other!
Simply Virika-ish! <3
He is the beat to her heart!
And she is the air he breathes!

Hats off to you but damn you once again!

Remember that song from Little Mermaid 2 ... Where the girl tells about all the things she had but she didnt care and still wanted more? Think of me as her rn bcuz although the last two updates were real quick but idc cuz i want more! And you do owe me for making me cry so much right?

Tbh WFL is the best story ever and my favourite! Yup even the OS you wrote for me comes second so will i seem selfish if i ask to update WFL again rather than BBB or BIL ?
Its not that i dont love them but WFL is just something else for me and you know that i've got it bad for WFL since like forever!
So please please please update fast! *i don't ever do this but goes down on her knees and begs you*

I just wanna read more and see them talk and discuss things and clearing misunderstandings so that my heart can be healed along with theirs!

I'm not unresing the previous one and this comment proves why ...

The comment is over so get the hell outta here and start writing! I'm waiting ... (rather impatiently) xP
Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 9 years ago
ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
Forgot to like! Just came back to hit like!
I hope you've started writing the next update 🤣
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres on pg 130

Viren plshhh forgive jeevika and beee virika!!!
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unressed on pg-128 and pg-131
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
finally virika together...
lets hope for best..
i hope evrything will be fine..
sorry for late cmnt..