Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

millee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳
Idk where to start from !
Idk even what to write !
Just this particular part made me realize so many things in life !
Its so unpredictable
This is what life is all about !
I know ppl saying make them patch up soon ! I agree woth them somewhere but at the end this is what we call realsitic writing !
We cant be happy all the time !
Lets all face this nd the way u depicting the rough patch they r goong through this makes me fall more in love with ur writing '
I love WFL ! More than anything or anystory in this world !
I can happly pass all my off reading this !

Nd viren in this story ! Oh my my ! I just want him ! Idc where to get a guy like him but all want id him !

It was a perfect piece of writing !

Loved it ! Write more nd more soon !
Edited by millee18 - 9 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy!
Firstly, I want to apologize for all the parts I've read and not commented
They've been great! And I am enjoying every bit of it!
It's just been so stressful with uni sadly

Regardless, I'm on a slight break right now and decided to comment :)
It's so upsetting to see them fight like this :(
I hope they are able to work it out soon
To be honest, I think it's unfair of Jeevika to expect Viren to not get angry. It's a big deal for both of them. I feel he has a right to know.
I can't wait to read more
Hopefully they sort it out soon

Lots of love,
Hinal πŸ€—
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres πŸ˜†

😊

<3 Karina Di <3

Firstly,
A Big Thank You for uploading
Missed ur stories karina di!
This update was just so cute, humble. I really really hope next update would be a first step of virika's patch up! Missing them now!
As a
Romantic
Smiling
Loving
Adorble
Humble
Caring
Couple!!!
Virika come back as u were please.
The update was,
Humble
Cute
Senti
Sad
Loving
Supportive mom
Viren
Jeevika
Caring
Loving
No fighting
Upset
Cute
Wonderful
Amazing
Superbb
Splended
Mindblowwing
Update...
What could i say, i am so senti!
I just wish everything, gets better betweem our sweet sexy virika! Cant see them fighting. But, i love ur stories so much karina di just because they r so real. And this situation might happen in real life too. Fighting creates the bond of love more n more stronger. But, virika is just for romancing! (Haha) . I hope viren could understand jeevika now, and say some comforting words, so jeevika could feel better! And the situation dont get worse! Idk what will happen next. Bcoz i know u will make it a wonderful update. Just wanna say, pls take virika back, the old jeevika. Cant wait for the next update, to read and imagine, what will the situation be! And what reaction will vanshika aunty and viren give too jeevika! Hope all izzz well!!!! Just cant wait to get the romantic virika back, virman's big fat wedding gonna be soon.
Thanks for the update,
Muwhahhh
Update soon eagerly waiting!!!!!
Thanks for the pm di!!!!
Ur the best
Loveee yaaa!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please comment and read stories the writers work really really hard for making us read it.. If they want they could stop it but they wont.. Bcoz they trust us.. So pls pls read, click LIKE button & and then please give a COMMENT.. Pls pls pls... I beg u everyone...
My favorite stories by:
Karina di (kays94)
Aayu di (sweet_aayushi)
Riddhi di (Protego_Maxima)
Sameeha di (sameeha.tacker)
Millee di (millee18)
Mansi (MyKryan)
Jenny(Jennykryan)
And many more!
Hope u guys read it!
Edited by nishyrelan - 9 years ago
Swati09071988 thumbnail
Viren snd jeevika both goin through Such an emotional turmoil . ... Loved hw u portrayed the characters!!! And virens mom really handled it well... Whats done is done... I hope they overcome this asap... !!!!
Simarpreetm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
An amazing update.. Love how u stopped at a point which leaves the reader guessing...
lashyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its really sad finally the whole truth is reaveled abt jeevika pregnancy. both r right as well as wrong at their places. viren should be a bit calm nd supportive i know he is angry nd disappointed by jeevika behaviour he has all the ri8 to know this nd jeevs is also at a mistake she should atleast inform anyone, she had a husband nd a family but she again she had a reason. At this moment she need lo nd support nd viren he is ignoring her. They both are going through so much emotional turmoil that we can't blame anyone. in this situation atleast someone is behaiving maturaly veera nd vanshika she is ri8 wat is done is done no one can change it. kinni loved how u explain the situation nd everyone's point of veiw specially virika. but i don't like my virika to be sad nd like this angry with each other nd away from each other i want them together nd i think vanshika idea is gud this way virika can handle themselves nd can also think peacefully nd can talk to each other. kinni awesome twist nd wonderful description of situation nd emotion. very well writen by u. thats the way i loved ur writing nd all ur stories. awsome nd great work hats off lots of claps for u πŸ‘
Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WAOOO...

SOME SUPERB DISPLAY OF EMOTIONS...πŸ‘

LOVED EACH LINE IT❀️❀️❀️❀️

YOU KILLED IT BABESπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
MebinAhmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was short but lovely yar.my waiting was worth for it.😊
i really don't want too see my virika like this.plez try to reunite them again yar.😭 i m craving for it
Priya_ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This update wass suuuperr amazzing!! i cant even tell u how long it seemed to wait 4 it a whole week!!! :P
but it ws worth it..😊

eagerly waiting 4 d next one...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› upd8 it ssooon...oh n yeah d emotions portrayed are so REAL!!πŸ‘ n next update shud b a longgg one..πŸ˜ƒ