Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sushmavirika

it is already sunday where is update

chapter 75 will come next week!
VinalJain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not among the ones to comment regularly BUT I have to apppreciate the way you write,everything seems so real and so much like the Jeevi we have seen in the show!👏LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Fan fictions you have written!❤️Keep going!
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
wonderfull
mind blowing
continue soon
thanks for the pm
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update...
Can't wait for the next update
Eagerly want to know what will happen now between virika..
lashyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update plz its been long time
Kays94 thumbnail

Hello all Readers,

I know I promised one update every week, but I'm a little tied down right now with my midterm exams and a fractured knee. Hopefully next week I will update one story, if not all three of my them 😊

Karina 😳

MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy karina di..
Plz update this one..this is my fav. Story..
Plz update soon
Kays94 thumbnail
Chapter 75

Jeevika woke up early, and groggy around 8am. She was on the couch where Viren was sitting last night. She saw a jacket over her, and then tried finding her husband who was no where to be seen. She sat up and tried thinking. She didn't know what to think even and how she was going to talk to Viren now.

v - "Goodmorning" he said walking in the office taking Jeevika by a sudden surprise.

Jeevika didn't even want to reply back, so she didn't. She took a minute to get up from the sofa and walked out the office to the bathroom. Washing her face and trying to freshen up, Jeevika felt uncomfortable more than ever. She walked out the bathroom and to her office where Viren was waiting for her. They both were standing near each other, but silent.

v - "Uhm. What do you want to do?"

Jeevika looked up at him and didn't know in which way this question was going.

v - "Jeevika?"
j - "What Viren?" she said getting frustrated and dashing out at her husband.
v - "I'm going downstairs and getting a cab, come if you want" he said getting frustrated with Jeevika.

Viren left her office and headed down the stairs, while Jeevika locked her office door and headed down to leave as well. She saw him waiting with a cab by the side.

j - "We can walk home"

Viren looked at her in disbelief then told the cab driver he could leave. They started walking with Jeevika leading, knowing the exact way to go. She handed him his jacket, and he looked at her angry. He didn't take the jacket and just continued walking. Twenty minutes later they finally reached Jeevika's apartment and were walking up the stairs. Viren looked at the side, but didn't see Jeevika. He turned around and saw her breathing hard at the bottom. He walked down and looked at her, all exhausted and teary-eyed.

v - "I told you we should take a cab, here hold my hand and lets go upstairs" he said extending his hand

Jeevika took his hand and walked with him upstairs and Viren opened the door to the apartment. They both walked inside and went to the bedroom. Jeevika got into her bed and covered herself with a comforter. Viren was standing right near the bed just staring at his wife trying to still come into terms with the big news.

v - "Rest up. I'll be outside if you need anything" he said walking away

Jeevika didn't want him to go away, she wanted him to hug her and be happy with her. She wanted him to relieve her from all the stress of being alone, and that too alone far away being pregnant. She realized she made a mistake, she had to suck it up and talk to him. She had to let him scream, yell, do whatever to justify himself. He was right, she was wrong. She wasn't brave enough three weeks ago when she found out, and now she wasn't brave enough again to let him question her. She hated this, she hated being vulnerable and unable to be the courageous independent woman who did what she wanted without answering anyone. Jeevika slowly stepped out her bed and opened the door slightly. She saw Viren's back as he was sitting on the couch, but the unusual thing was what he was looking at. Jeevika noticed her macbook open and Viren was looking at the same thing he had seen last night right before the fight began. He was staring at his baby! Her heart melted and that was expressed in her tears which soon enough became sobs making Viren turn around. He simply got up and stared at her, didn't move an inch from where he stood. He saw her miserable, and in a way sorry for her hiding such big news, but he still didn't have answers. He needed to know what it was that made her so helpless into telling him. Jeevika moved forward and to the couch sitting down slowly, with Viren doing the same ten seconds later.

j - "Three weeks ago, the night Manvi and Virat told us their news, I had some doubts myself. Shortly after dinner, I excused myself early from dinner and went back to our room upstairs to take a pregnancy test, but I couldn't do it. When I flew to San Francisco the next morning, I fell sick and my thoughts were confirming. I made an appointment with a fellow gynecologist and that week I found out the worst and best news of my life"

v - "You being pregnant and having MY child is bad news?" he said in disbelief not feeling any sympathy towards his wife.

Just as Jeevika wanted to respond to Viren and tell him the news, Viren's phone started ringing. And to Jeevika's shock he walked away taking the call. She couldn't believe that he thought it was important to take a phone call when he was getting the answers he wanted, and was finding out a truth that had the potential to drastically change their life forever. Jeevika sat for a moment, reliving everything on her own. She hadn't even told Viren the hard part, the part that split her heart in two. Her body shrugged and her mind froze. She didn't know how she did it by herself, why did she do it by herself? What was she trying to prove? That she didn't need help from anyone? That she was strong enough to raise a child and be on her own? Why didn't she call Viren? He needed to know the truth of the pregnancy, but he also needed to be there for Jeevika because it was too much to handle for a person.

Viren finished his phone call and came back. Jeevika was more of a wreck now than he had ever seen. She didn't even notice he was sitting there. Viren had a feeling that there was something worst to come, that he was totally unaware of. At that moment he didn't know if he wanted to know, and he didn't know if he wanted to make Jeevika say it all at the moment. She clearly was reliving something painful. He held her hand tight, despite being filled with anger still. Jeevika curled up into Viren placing herself perfectly snuggled with his. All of a sudden she didn't even care that he was mad or even what he had said to her last night.

As much as Viren was trying to be calm and composed, the truth was killing him inside. Sometime later he drifted apart from Jeevika thinking she was asleep, but she really wasn't. She got up herself and went into the bedroom before Viren could say anything even. Jeevika came out holding a few things in her hand and sitting next to Viren. She held two photos up for him placing them next to each other.

j - "This was my first ultrasound. It was when they saw this they confirmed my pregnancy. You see this" she said pointing at a little dot..."thats the baby, and its not supposed to be there. This is why it took me myself weeks till I started feeling even I was pregnant"

v - "What do you mean"

j - "I had an ectopic pregnancy. Babies in these kinds of pregnancies don't survive, the chances are less than a percent also. As soon as any doctor finds this out, they recommend hum.. an injection"

v - "What kind of injection" he said scared at her hesitance

j - "To terminate" she said in a hush voice.

Siren's body started shriveling and the thoughts going on in his head were something he would have never imagined in a thousand years. He wanted to sympathize with her, but all of a sudden a rush of anger and resentment came into place again. Why in the world did she not utter a word if so much was going on?

v - "Jeevika what in the world are you doing? Do you realize you have a family, a husband for a reason" he said storming up and walking away from the couch. "All this talk about babies, termination, this so called problem was it never important for you to tell me. For goodness sake you could have even told your own mother. Does she have any idea?"

j - "No" she said calmly

v - "You think you're going to be a good mother even? You're not even responsible enough to tell anything to your family"

Jeevika looked up at him... those bitter words that just came out was something she never expected from Viren, ever!

v - "Never did I expect this from you. We're in two cities, and already distant... your actions just strained our relationship to such an extend I don't know if this can ever be amended now"

Jeevika got up in frustration ... "You want to divorce me? Go ahead... no one is stopping you. Leave me alone. We're in two different cities, and we never have to see each other again. That's how much you distrust me, and hate me then so be it. I can't live with someone who doesn't understand my actions. Just remember I've stuck by you through thick and thin. I was there whenever you or your family needed me. And when I need someone to just understand me for a minute you run away. You don't even know the full story right now nor do you have the patience to understand anything. So if you want to leave...then so be it"

Viren went inside the bedroom in frustration and quickly put together all his stuff. He brought out his bags and left the apartment without even seeing Jeevika in the eyes for a last time. Jeevika now realized that she needed help, she needed someone to get her out of this misery of being an insensible person. Viren had made her fall flat on the ground and she had no self-esteem anymore. Jeevika looked at her cell phone in front and called her mom immediately.

The Big "75th" Chapter is here! Been working on this chapter for a few days and wanted to give you all an extra-long chapter 😊 Hope you all enjoyed this chapter... if you did please hit like and comment... would mean a lot ❤️ Also follow me on twitter @ifkays94!

Thanks ❤️

Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago