Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aaawwwhhh!!! Smiled through the whole thing! Everyone's feelings were very well described! Amazing work!! Loved it, especially the end! Thanks for the PM! Lovely update!
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww love jeevi's caring side..a wife shud be wid his hubby at this time
thank god jeevi reached there..loved the update
poor viren! Feeling sad fr him
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
wow jeevs finally back..
last part is sooo sweet..
update soon..
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay finally after lot of hard work you made a lazyass like me comment on your story ๐Ÿคฃ
Okay firstly I'm sorry for being a lazybum. ๐Ÿ˜†
The update was amazing. โค๏ธ
Poor Viren is hurt
I'm in love with the bond Viren and veera share ๐Ÿ˜Š
I just my brothers were also sweet but I guess I'm not lucky enough ๐Ÿ˜” .
JEEVIKA BACK ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Wow so much of love ๐Ÿคฃ l
I would have never came back ๐Ÿคฃ
But again virika are just perfect. Two bodies yet one soul and they they prove this this again and again
Very good job done. .
You are only good at this so keep it up
And start writing the special update ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww
My
Karina di
Di u made me so emotional that i could not even tell u in words... I was reading ur story and at the end u said i was for me the update i was shooo happy thnks u di.. This birthday was the best bday i have ever had in my life! I did not even expect that my 18 bday would be so amazing so memorable with u... Thnk thnk thnk thnk u di.. Ur the best... I have no words for the things u have done for me! From the bday thread to updates of stories for me.. (Aww) thnk u di... For me if someone wish me i would be so happy and u made so much things for me and ur effort is speechlesss thanksss my didi... But m sorry for commenting so late.. I always say i will comment sooner next time but just could not make it... M sorry..
The update was
Mind blowing
Sweet
Sad viren
Sad jeevika
Shocked jeevika
Cute
Loving
Shocking
Accident
Mindblowing concept
Out of the world
Sweet talks
Patch up viren n veera
Awesome
Outstanding
Fantastic..
Di, the update was too cute from viren accident and jeevika leaving till they reunite at the end... There bonding is so strong i wish every couple gets this bonding... It was so scary wen viren has gotten injured and it was so cute tht bhai and behna patch up ... The cute tlks of viren and veera .. But it was so unexpected tht jeevika could hear them and she even did not think and came to meet her dearest husband viren.. So cute..
Reading ur updates always make me smile and happy.. Always thinking them in my mind and imagining virika... Thnk u di for making my bday special and thnk u for updating the storiesss... Love it and wanna read more so will wait for ur next update .. Thnks for pming me!
Thnkkk uuu i know its not even enough...
Lovee u keeeni karinaaa diii
Muwahhh <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please comment and read stories the writers work really really hard for making us read it.. If they want they could stop it but they wont.. Bcoz the trust us.. So pls pls read, than click LIKE button & and then please give a COMMENT.. Pls pls pls... I beg u everyone...
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 68

Being in her room, and being next to her love Jeevika woke up with a smile on her face. She saw Viren still asleep on her lap and just stayed there staring at his face. Even though she had an urge to move, she didn't want to disturb Viren. She kissed him on his forehead and smiled. Viren opened his eyes slightly, more in discomfort. Jeevika put her hand back on his eyes making him close his eyes.

j - "Go back to sleep" she said softly to him.
v - "No" he said getting up from her lap holding her head.
j - "You're head hurting?" she said getting concerned looking at him.
v - "Kind of" he said putting his head against the headrest.

Jeevika make Viren move his hands from his head and pressed it herself relieving his pain. She could see he was feeling a little better than before.

v - "Jeevs when do you have to go back?" he said with his eyes closed.
j - "I don't know yet... don't think about that right now. Tell me what you want for breakfast, I'll cook for you" she said happily
v - "I'm not hungry, I'm fine right here"
j - "But I'm hungry"
v - "Then go eat. Jeevika I have to go to work today for an important meeting"
j - "Viren are you crazy? You got into such a bad accident yesterday and you want to go to work?"
v - "It's just for a few hours and I'll be back. Plus I couldn't even attend the meeting yesterday so its even more important for me to go now"
j - "Viren no, I can't believe you" she said angrily
v - "Please Jeevika, I'll be back as soon as possible. Here you do this and make lunch for the two of us and by the time you're done cooking I will be home"
j - "Absolutely not! Okay you go get ready first"
v - "So you're letting me go"

Jeevika gave him a deadly look and he just pecked a kiss on her lips softly and quickly making her smile again. Viren went to the bathroom to go shower and get ready, but as soon as he came back he was surprised. Jeevika was seen gathering some stuff all ready, before Viren even.

v - "Why are you ready?"
j - "I'm going with you"
v - "Jeevika why don't you stay home and relax and catch up on sleep"
j - "Did I ask for you opinion? Come on lets go now so we can come back fast"
v - "Okay, lets go" he said happily.

Jeevika opened the door for Viren was completely babying him and Viren was totally enjoying it. Jeevika got in the driver seat and drove away.

v - "I feel like you're my babysitter today" he said jokingly
j - "And I feel like I am your babysitter also" ๐Ÿ˜›
v - How about you take me out after my meeting?"
j - "Maybe, lets finish this stupid meeting of yours first"
v - "Okay, I'll go upstairs and I'll call you in a bit"
j - "NOOO! I'm coming upstairs with you"
v - "Jeevikaaa"
j - "Virennn. I fly back all the way for you and I want to spend time with you, not my car"
v - "Okay fine come then"

Both of them walked together holding hands. They got in the elevator together and straight to Viren's cabin.

v - "You relax here I'll be back in a while"
j - "Okay, come fast"

Jeevika sat on the couch in Viren's cabin and realized it had been a while since she came here. She went near his desk and sat on his chair in front of this huge desk. She saw two pictures on his desk. One of the photos was of her and Viren's eye lock in Hawaii after their wedding. She knew this was taken by of course Veera and the other one was their family photograph from the wedding. She just sat there staring at the photo of her and Viren. As she was remembering those beautiful days, her phone started ringing.

j - "Veera! How are you?"
vr - "I'm fine, are you seriously here?"
j - "Yeah obviously. You think I wouldn't come?"
vr - "I knew but still. Aren't you going to come meet me?"
j - "Obviously, I'm just at Viren's office with him and then we will come meet you"
vr - "Ok, I'm waiting, come fast!"
j - "Okay" she said hanging up the phone call.

Jeevika patiently waited for Viren to come and when he finally did, she couldn't be more happy.

v - "Where you looking through all my secrets sitting on my desk?"
j - "You could say that. Are you done now?"
v - "Yeah, btw did Veera call you?"
j - "Yeah she was asking if we were going to come meet her"
v - "So now we have to go to the hospital I guess?"
j - "Why you don't want to?"

Viren got closer to Jeevika engulfing her tightly.

v - "What I really want to do is go home, specifically upstairs to our bedroom and shut it tight"
j - "Oh and then what?" she said blushing
v - "You know the normal" he said maintaing his cool.
j - "Well thats not the case today. We will quickly go meet Veera, and then I'll make some lunch, and then you will sleep!"
v - "Sleep is for the weak"
j - "And thats what you are!
v - "How about some office romance? Something we've never done" he said getting into a different mood
j - "Are you crazy? There are so many people wandering around here"
v - "Everyone's working like they should be, so why don't we have some fun?" she said holding her closely
j - "Viren you've lost it. These medications are making you quite groggy and uncontrollable"
v - "Romantic is the word" he said kissing her cheek.

Congratulations to one of the most special person of mine, Ayesha, on becoming a sizzler ๐Ÿ˜† Here is your fav story and Mirah as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 70th update coming soon!!!! Do hit like and comment please ๐Ÿ˜Š And please do not reserve if you have no plans of unreserving!!! There have been way to many res on the past few updates!
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can I Party Hard...??? Why The Hell Not!!?? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Damn How Much I Missed Being The First On Your Storiess!!!!
And Finally Here I'm!!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm The First And I'm The Best!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ain't I?? ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

Keany Keany Keany Keany!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The Update Was Mind Blasting!!! โค๏ธ

That Caring Side Of Jeevika Is What I Always Love!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Viren Being Himself Is Just โ˜บ๏ธ Uhhh I Don't Know What To Say??
The Way He Says...v - "What I really want to do is go home, specifically upstairs to our bedroom and shut it tight"

And Also This v - "How about some office romance? Something we've never done" he said getting into a different mood

Keany!!! I'm Speechless!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The Update Was Just So Gorgeous That I Can't Express!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You're The Best And Awesomest Writer!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
Love You Soo Sooo Muchhh!!! ๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
Update Soonish!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Take Care!! โค๏ธ

PS ~ Uhhh I Forgot To Mention I Loved The Way Viren Said "Romantic Is The Word" ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
Drools Over The Update Keany!!! โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww i loved it ๐Ÿค—
it was superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
u always make me speechless๐Ÿ˜Š
cant get enough of it๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ
the care,the affection๐Ÿ˜Š
just too amazing๐Ÿ‘
i am able to imagine everything around hereโญ๏ธ