Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely update.. Thank god you didn't stress on virika separation bit, it wud be heartbreaking, not that it is any less now :(
OMG Viren's accident... :'(

Hope he gets well soon n goes to meet jeevika...

Veera finally talks to Viren... Its such a great relief..

Jeevika gets to know abt viren's accident no matter how much he tried.. Waiting to see Jeevika's reaction... Update soon Pls... Thanks for the PM...
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww
yayy
an update
must say its lovely
aww virika separated
bless
viren had an accident
haww
nooo
and then veera comes to visit
awww that was cute
but hes dead nowww
aww bless
cont soon
thnx
tc!!

ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Owaaiiinnn!!!!!! Owaaiiinnn!!!!!! Owaaiiinnn!!!!!!
the update just stated and u sent jeevika away! I mean "Already?"
Just like viren said! Poor soul just woke up and her taxi arrived "Already?" ... I could totally understand his feelings ...

The part where they just held onto each other tightly not wanting to let go and the forehead kiss and then his care and instuctions and summing it up with the I LOVE YOUs ... No doubt it was so beautifully written and i dunno but i felt something so magical about it while reading ... Melted my heart but then the taxi went away taking Jeevika away from Viren ... My heart ached at the sparation of the love birds ... *teary eyes*

Vanishka and Virat are so cute! They were keeping an eye on him ... Awww <3

Why do u have to make this so difficult?? Why did u have to mention the closet and then Viren remembering Jeevika fighting with him for a bigger house just for another closet ... That was adorable! Girls are girls! <3 but but that scene ... U described it so cutely ... *sobs*

I did not even get the time to get over the fact that they both wont be together all the time that u made viren suffer an accident? What kind of justice is that? I know that its just a story but dudee ... Its VIRENNN!
My poor viren <3 he had to suffer so much pain :( :'( How could u do this to my viren?? *super angry face*

Gosh! Y is this man so caring?? Even with his head bleeding he did not want Jeevika to get tensed and asked to call Virat instead! Love him!
And love u for this!

Moving on ...He was thankful to Virat for not letting Jeevika know but then Veera got to know? Oh my!
The cutest part was that Viren was sure that Veera must have told Jeevika! Hahaha XP
I just love how u manage to write so perfectly without missing the tiny details and make it fun too :D

Veera is unbelievable! She was hiding in the bathroom ... And crying all that time ... Awww ... And then the way she apologized to Viren and he asked her not to distance herself from him and that 100 accident wali line ... Ufff! U are absolutely brilliant at writing the perfect dialogues for every scene which always leave me in Awwweee of all the scenes! <3
Freakin Flawless!

Glad the patched up! And he convinved her not to let Jeevika know :P

But waittt! Jeevika's loud and scared voice was shocking! How did she get to know? :O
OMG! She was on the phone and heard everything? I was so busy being sad and loving the heart touching lines that I literally scrolled up to the part where viren dialed her number and never disconnected the call! WOW! U r a genius dude! Such an awesome idea for letting Jeevika know! Salute!

The whole update was one tension filled and heart wrenching update for me ... But ... U know what?? I still loved every bit of it! U made me smile with my teary eyes! I never wanted virika to separate but then u r unpredictable! We never know what amazing things u have got in store for us ... This update made me like ur idea of keeping them away for sometime cuz now they'll love n care for each other more and then u r a way beyond beautiful writer who pens down everything wonderfully! Thanku! Loved it n love u! <3

But that doesnt mean i dont hate u ... U stopped at such wrong point! The story reached the climax and jeevika was yelling ... I just so wanted to hear her talk to Viren ... Her anger, her concern, her love for her love! Her life! Her everything! <3

So u need to update really soon cuz i cant wait! No! Its not a request but an order ... Okay?

Nishta should beat u too for stopping her ever so awesome bday present at this point :P

I dunno about her but i surely am gonba kill u if u dont update fast ;)

P.S : Phew! I missed my long comments on ur updates and m sure u did too :P i know i know m too good :P lol ... Jokes apart, i surely did miss commenting on ur stories so here u go with a long feedback ... I hope i did justice ;)

I should stop n go noww! Bubye!

PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!!? How could you end it?!?!?! And at that point!!!
Please please please update soon
This was just amazing I had to read it 10 times
Just brilliant!!
Update soon! (Like real soon)
Thanks for the pm
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
uh oh viren tu to geya superb update
totally awesome
ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M such a big fool! I commented and forgot to like XP
PriyaVirika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first, i don't know y i didn't get the pm for the previous update.. but it can b possible that i might have missed it..
anyways, this recent two updates specially the end part of previous update and the beginning of this one made me emotional.. actually i got tears in my eyes coz it took me back.. 4 years back when i left india.. even though i didn't have to go away from my boyfriend or husband.. but ya going away from your family members is also the same painful feeling.. I also have a (cousin) brother who pampered me so much and i vividly remember how much i cried when i had to leave him.. I miss him :(
so this is my story of staying away from your dear one's.. and this is what i remembered while reading jeevika was going away from viren..
A very well written update..
thanks for the pm :)
looking forward to read the story further.
Edited by PriyaVirika - 10 years ago
808226 thumbnail
*thumbs up*
Waiting for Jeevika's reaction ;)
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update as always... finally virika separated... it's really sad to see them separate.. awww poor viren he got a accident.. thank God He's fine... finally now everything fine between veera and viren.. viren forget to end the call hopefully now we can see virika together.. update soon..
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowww owowowow!!!! thankuu again for updating the story.. awesumm and amazingg as alwysss!!! :D :D
keepp continuinggg.. i just jeevika ddnt hear anythingg or Viren is dead!!! lol :P waiting to read the next update!!!