Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sheer brilliance in your work Karinz! Aww, My Viren! :( Loving him so much! Please update soonish and Thanks for the PM.
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Pure Brilliance!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
OMG! It's Like Ages I Commented!! πŸ˜•

Miss My Commenting Lol! πŸ˜† And Than Your Appreciations For My Long Huge And Idiotic Comments!! πŸ˜†

Coming To The Update! πŸ˜›

Gorgeous!!! πŸ˜ƒ Haye...
This Was Ssooo Ammmaaazzziiinnnggg...☺️
Viren Scared Of His Younger Sister...πŸ˜† But Hope She Agrees With Viren! I Can't See Her Sad With Her Bro! πŸ˜•
Annnddd OMG! Virika Planning To Bring A Sweet Little Part Of Theirs In This World!?? 😳
Can I Ever Describe How Cute And Adorable These Two Are?? And Also How Well You Portray Them?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Splendid!!! ❀️
Falling Short Of Words!! πŸ˜•

Update Soonish!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update yaar..!!
Love their love for each other...!!
It was awesome... 😊
plz update soon...
thanx for the pm..
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
one of best thread WFL
nooo! Dnt let jeevi go
cant c my viren sad
hez indeed the best hubby of dis world
awesome update
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
very beautifully written
ppoor viren jeevika is going n veera too is nt talking😭
loved d cute virika scene dey gonna try ahem ahem😳
virika gonna seperate bt gonna b interesting looking forward to it
loveliesttt update
Edited by --Ayesha-- - 10 years ago
millee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
keeni u r such a grt writer
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.. it was so emotional... aww I always love the bond between veera and jeevs... veera isn't talk with viren for the 1st tym that's because of jeevs.. don't wanna see virika's separation.. plz plz u have to together them quickly.. coz viren is not viren without jeevs.. update soon.. sorry for late cmnt ..
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was really marvelous luved keep writing u have a gr8 talent sry for late cmmt
PriyaVirika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yehhh i finally get to read WFL :) :)
loved reading it.. Missed reading ti due to hectic schedule!!
As i have said this so many r=times and i'll still say it that Karina u r the best writer.. love reading everything that you write on virika.. so keep up the good work and update the next chapter soon :) looking forward to read more and more from you always..
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 66

j - "Viren, wake up" she said shaking him.

Viren woke up all of a sudden and saw Jeevika ready and waiting to see him.

v - "Its morning already?" he said rubbing his eyes
j - "Yeah it is. My taxi is outside so I need to run to the airport now"
v - "Already?"
j - "Yeah" she said softly hugging him tightly.

As much as they both wanted to say something they didn't know what to say. They just took in the moment and hugged each other tightly. These hugs and moments were going to be rare, but all the more special now. Viren gave her a cute kiss on her forehead and squeezed her tighter before he had to let go.

v - "Call me before you take off and right when you reach. I will come next weekend, so don't waste your time settling everything. I will do it okay? And if you do need any help then you have my friends' phone numbers and they will come anytime okay"

j - "Okay, anything else?"

v - "I love you"

j - "I love you too" she said kissing him one last time.

She grabbed onto his shirt tightly while he held her waist. They finished their moment and Viren walked Jeevika out the house. He opened the door so she could sit inside the taxi and closed it feeling very heavy inside himself. They glanced once more before the distance got to them. Viren walked back inside and saw his mom and his brother standing near the staircase. They knew he was not going to feel himself today so they both were keeping an eye on him.

v - "I'm fine don't worry. I have a meeting, so I'm going get ready" he said at the look of both of them babying him almost.

Viren went upstairs to his bedroom and to his closet. He hated seeing the closet next to his almost empty. It just reminded him of the time when Jeevika would fight with him saying they needed a bigger house just so she can have more closet space. He knew he couldn't think about this anymore and had to focus just on his work, Jeevika, and most importantly getting Veera to talk to him again. He took a quick shower and headed out his home heading straight to work. He got a message from Jeevika while driving and quickly took his phone in his hand to read it... until...

Five minutes later Viren opened his eyes and tried understanding what was going on. He looked around and saw a paramedic right next to him holding his wrist checking his pulse. The paramedic helped him out and saw him with his forehead bleeding. She walked him straight to the ambulance van while the police took care of their other duties. While going inside the van he realized he had just gotten into an accident and that the back of his car was totally dented. Viren was at least conscious now and being able to walk. When he got inside the ambulance, the paramedic seemed to have his cell phone.

paramedic - "I'm going to be calling your wife alright. Just take it easy and close your eyes till we get you to a hospital"

Even though Viren was not being able to understand everything going on, when he heard "wife" he panicked.

v - "Wait please stop one minute" he said not wanting Jeevika to know anything.

v - "Can you call my brother, his name is Virat"

paramedic - "Sure" she said...

The ambulance started its way to the hospital. While one paramedic was calling Virat, the other was taking Viren's vitals signs. Viren though was not being able to comprehend much mainly due to the bad pain in his head. He was made to lay down on the stretcher and they got to the hospital within no time. Viren had his hands on his head the whole time. His head was hurting uncontrollably right now and he couldn't tolerate it any longer. He saw a doctor come by and helped take Viren on his stretcher inside the hospital doors. They started him on medication immediately and bandaged his head. He could hear some doctor telling some other doctor to take him for a CT scan and an MRI and that was the last he remembered before he totally passed out.

Finally after sometime, Viren woke up feeling a lot better than before. He saw his mom with Virat and Manvi standing near him. He tried sitting up and then Virat helped him in doing so.

virat - "Are you okay bhai? How are you feeling?"
viren - "I'm fine. I don't even know exactly how I ended up here. Just remember waking up and a paramedic taking me inside the ambulance"
virat - "Someone crashed into your car from behind on the freeway. It wasn't too bad, but your car is kind of a wreck. I've got it toed away so don't worry I will handle that"
vanshika - "Hows your head Viren? The doctor said you got a bad head injury. You were bleeding a bit"
viren - "Its fine now ma. Did you two tell Jeevika or Veera?" he asked scared

manvi - "Uhm actually"
viren - "Oh god you told them both?"
manvi - "Well Veera knows. We were sitting with her when Virat got a phone call from the paramedic. I should probably go and tell your awake now"
viren - "God how am I going to handle her. And knowing her she must have told Jeevika"
virat - "I don't think she did bhai. Don't worry we won't tell her till after you get home. You lay down now and rest. You need as much sleep as you can get"
viren - "I'm okay, Virat can you give me my phone please. I'm sure Jeevika must have reached by now"
virat - "She did and she was wondering why you weren't picking up. So she told me to tell you that she reached safely. I told her you were stuck in a meeting"
viren - "Thanks Virat, you really saved me today"
virat - "Please bhai, but heres your phone. Just call her once and then take some rest"
viren - "Okay" he said smiling

Virat, Manvi, and Vanshika left the room. As Viren was dialing Jeevika's phone number, he could hear some sobs. He saw the door of the bathroom opening and Veera was slowly coming out. Viren got up shocked to see his sister crying, and more than that hiding.

viren - "Veera? What are you doing outside your room? Hello you shouldn't be here" he said getting up slowly from his bed. He went near the bathroom and brought Veera back to his bed making her sit down.

veera - "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have been so rude to you. Because of me you've been so stressed and you got into an accident. You're already missing Jeevika bhabhi and I'm making it worst for you with my behavior. I'm really really sorry, I love you a lot" she said holding onto her older brother.

viren - "I love you more Veera and no you don't have to be sorry. I know why you were mad, but its okay I had to let go. Better we realize this now, than later right. And don't worry the accident was nothing. I mean if you see it on the bright side, it made my sister come and talk to me again. I will go through 100 more accidents if it means I have my sister by me, so don't ever distance yourself from me okay?"

veera - "I promise I won't. Aren't you gong to tell Jeevika bhabhi?"
viren - "I will like next week when I go meet her. She will get all tensed now so whats the point. Anyways I feel a lot better with you here with me. Oh shit does anyone even know you're here? I mean Manvi said she was going to your room to tell you"
veera - "No, I kind of sneaked away" πŸ˜›
viren - "Very bad, let me call them"

As Viren was about to call Virat, Veera's phone started ringing and Viren and Veera both saw it was Jeevika.

viren - "Pick it up and don't tell her anything"
veera - "Okay be quiet, don't say a word"

Viren smiled thinking that this was the first time Veera was actually going to be on his side rather than Jeevika's. She was actually going to help him in hiding this secret.

When Veera picked up the phone, she was taken aback. She had this look on her face which was making no sense to Viren right now. His heart was pumping faster as he could literally hear Jeevika's voice through the phone. Veera moved the phone away for a second and whispered to her brother...

veera - "Bhai you're dead" she said handing him the phone and putting it on speaker.

Listening to Jeevika's loud and scared tone made Viren realize what an idiot he was. He forgot to end the call when he saw Veera hiding in the bathroom and now his wife had heard everything. He sure was dead now!

Firstly this update is for Nishta!!! I know your birthday has passed, but I wanted to write a special update for you on each of my stories but due to midterms I'm really late πŸ˜” Anyways I hope you enjoy this!!! And also this update is for my two pagals Millee and Ayesha ❀️ hehehehehe... you both are killing me on whatsapp right now but its okay πŸ˜†... and to the other writers, I'm sorry I haven't read or commented on your stories yet. Give me a week or so and I will catch up on them all πŸ˜ƒ

Do click like and comment on this update!!! Will be waiting 😊
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago