Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzyluvzkt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OHK SO I'VE GOTTA READ THE STORY FROM STARTING LIKE EVERY THREAD ANYWAYS LOVE THIS STORYYY!!! U'RE A SUPERBBB WRITER Keennniii di πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ A biggg hug for starting this storyyyπŸ€—
❀️ Virika's lovestory is TIMELESS no doubt
wish to get them back togethr onscreen 😭😭😭
Edited by fizzyluvzkt - 10 years ago
fizzyluvzkt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AND BEST OF LUCK FOR UR FINALSS U're surely gonna rockkk it!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 63

Viren woke up the next morning to an empty bed. He got up still half asleep to find his wife who was asleep on the couch. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed. After covering up his love, he went to freshen up. Viren realized his and Jeevika's phone was still in his pocket and one of them was ringing. He took both his phones out and saw almost ten missed calls from Veera on his phone. He started panicking praying that his little sister was alright. He dialed her number immediately.

v - "Veera you there? Are you okay? What happened?" he said hurriedly
vr - "You happened. I can't eat, sleep, think or do anything"
v - "Why whats wrong?"
vr - "Your sending away bhabhi and asking me whats wrong?"

Viren took a breath now as he was thinking much worst had happened to Veera.

v - "You absolutely scared me Veera"
vr - "I scared you? You have got to be kidding me. Its almost New Years here, and I just got discharged a little while ago. I'm supposed to be getting into nice clothes and going enjoy an evening with my fianc but instead I have a brother like you who creates such tension in my life"
v - "May I speak now?"
vr - "Only if you change your mind otherwise I will keep blabbering and blabbering till you have no option but to change your mind. So what is it? Are you convinced yet or no?"
v - "Veera you really think I want to let go of her? You know how much I love you and our whole family, but Jeevika. The love that I have for her is the strongest. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, but if there was no Jeevika there would be no Viren. You know what its like to love someone now Veera. Imagine if you didn't have Armaan. I went through that once and you know what a wreck I made of myself. It took me forever to come out and be myself. You think I want to let go of her? No not even a slight amount. But I can't be selfish"
vr - "Bhai how are you being selfish" she said crying now listening to her brother get so emotional.
v - "I am Veera. You don't even know what a big fight we had when we were leaving from the airport"
vr - "Fight? What fight?"
v - "Jeevika brought up the topic of expanding our family, if you know what I mean, and I said maybe we should wait. She then thought that I didn't make her and her wishes my priority and its true. Right now the only thing on my mind was curing your cancer. I haven't been there for her the way she has been for me and you both"
vr - "I know and its all my fault. Everything is. Its my fault for you two being distanced"
v - "Shutup Veera. If it wasn't for you, I would have never gotten my Jeevika back and you know that"
vr - "But because of me you aren't able to give your attention to her"
v - "I had many opportunities to but I wasn't smart enough. I took her for granted. And now Veera by letting her go and take this dream job, I feel like I won't be an obstacle in her life. I'm repaying her for the first time for all the things she has done for me. Tell me now, do you still think I'm making a bad decision?"

The conversation was silent, besides a few cries from Veera and a few from Viren as well who cut the phone the instant he felt a tear on his face. He wiped away the few tears trying to remember all the sweet moments of his life. He washed his face and went outside to check on Jeevika. He saw her laying down and thought she was asleep, but he could hear noises coming from her.

v - "God why are you making this so tough for me?" he said to himself... Viren then walked over to see Jeevika who was of course crying her eyes out.

v - "Jeevika please stop crying"
j - "Go away. You do not respect my wishes, nor do you love me. Do you not see how miserable I am right now with the thought of you leaving me? Why don't you get it Viren, just why?"
v - "I get it alright, you don't" he said making her sit up.

v - "Listen to me carefully now. I'm doing this for us. You are going to move first and after a few months I will move with you. Both of us will live and work near each other and in the same city. There will be no one else there besides us. Do you know how valuable that time will be for us? No friends, no family, no nobody just you and me. And honestly don't you think we could use some time alone? I mean this vacation and the past few days of just you and me have made me fall in love with you all over again. We're only separating for a few months okay. I'm promising you right here, right now at 11 am on New Years Day that the instant I get a chance to shift near you I will take it without hesitating twice. Now can you accept it?"

Jeevika didn't know what to say, though her tears weren't visible from the outside no one knew how much she was crying deep inside. It was like her heart was splitting into two. She moved closer to Viren and he moved an inch closer to her and took her in his arms just kissing her forehead.

v - "I can't see you crying, you and Veera are the last two people in this world who should be crying"
j - "Should we go get ready" she said wiping away her tears.

At last Viren knew he was successful in convincing Jeevika. He promised her something so very big and now she finally understood him. Both of them just tried not thinking about it, but it was all they could think of. The remaining days of the trip would be hard for the both of them!

I'm sorry for the long delay, but guys I'm really not happy with the response for this story. I don't get half as many comments as I used to, nor likes. I would appreciate it if you could at least press like and acknowledge the fact that I spent time in not only writing the update, but sending PMs as well. Please don't disappoint me πŸ˜”

Next Update after 50 Likes!
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
millee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res :)
#unres..
so finally I m first on my favorite story...
it feels grt ... nd it feels like I have won a competition...
omffggg...
do u have any idea tht u r such a greatest virika writer I know...
u write perfectly but still call it a crap..
at tht time I feel like killing u...
this is crap really keeni...
thn I need ur best update...
u r such a bimbo...
I just love love virika...
why they r so effing cute nd adorable nd perfect...
I loved this part ...
it was written so well..
nd I loved veera viren convo as well..
such a perfect brother sister...
viren is a kind of guy.. every girl always dream off!!
the way he made her understand was super amazing
but I hate the fact they will be separated...
so now u better write fast update. . nd unite them soon!!! :)
love u loads my twinnie :)
Edited by millee18 - 10 years ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😭 I Ain't The First!! 🀒
But I'm The Second!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

This Was Superb!!
Awwiiiee...Viren Is Just The Soulmate Who Any Girl Would Wish For!! 😳

Veera Worried For Her Bhabhi...Then She Ends Up Crying...I Swear These Trio Are Just So Adorable! Love Them To Core!! πŸ˜ƒ

Finally, Jeevika Agreed! 😊 This Is Going To Be Really Interesting Now! πŸ˜› I Would Be Getting Too Much Of Virika Now! Wow!! Selfish Me!! :-P But Them You Better Don't Keep Them Separated For Moore Time!! 🀒 😑 😳

One More Thing! You're So Bad..😑 I Lost All My Words!!! I Don't Know What Else To Say?? 😭

P.S I Hate For For making Me Speechless! Get That? 😑

But Also I Love You For Giving Me A Reason To Smile, To Cry, To Laugh, To Blush, To Change Myself, To Learn And All In All!! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ πŸ€—

Take Care Twwwiiinnniiieee!! ❀️ πŸ€—
Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update!!!:)) 46 Likes to go..:)!!!
kk.princess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rrr...
sry culdnt unres first one...
will unres soon...

awwie
very nice
luvd it
well written
well done

cont soon
Edited by kkprincess - 10 years ago
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³wohooo... u updated πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
😊😊😊i was waiting for this story since so long😊😊😊
it was just too good 😊😊😊
fabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
❀️❀️❀️loved it❀️❀️❀️❀️
u write so wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally jeevika agreed 😊😊
but i m feeling very bad for virika 😭😭😭
why r they separating😭😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
loved the convo of veera and viren😊😊
aww viren and veera were also crying😭
poor jeevika πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
its so sad but matter of few months😊
and now jeevika is understanding πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
its amazing story😊
❀️❀️it makes me love more n more while reading it❀️❀️❀️
❀️superb❀️
continue soon 😊😊😊😊
really soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by sweet_aayushi - 10 years ago
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesum i really liked it as i would feel the story was on viren and veera i wanted 2 see virika n my wish has cum true
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My like button doesn't work :P
I'm so emotional after viren's SPEECH
poor guy :(
Veera <3
Jeevs is a baby man she's so cuteteee <3