Users

Frequent Posters

MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Res
Unres

Awesome update
Loved it specially where viren lend out his hand to jeevs... that was written beautifully
Loved the way you expressed the emotions
Continue soon!!!
Edited by MyKryan - 9 years ago
lashyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that amazing 😊
loved how u described each nd every emotions of jeevika.
loved tje mil(mother in law) and dil (daughter in law ) scene where they talk abt the baby
loved the scene where jeevs is feeling cold nd want to hug viren nd eventually wat its called heart to heart connection or wat viren stir in his sleep nd by his actions called Jeevs in a hug 😳 that is the best nd most beautiful scene of this part after reading it i feel the cold war is ending and he is melting but again in the morning the way he reacted to the simple question of vanshika nd spoke rudely to jeevika i feel its not over yet.
feeling so bad for jeevika poor girl viren is hurting her do much. she is agreeing that she make mistake nd is sorry for that but he is a tough nut to crack and is behaving stubborn nd egoistic nd i m not liking it.
hope he will realizes his mistake soon nd will stand with jeevs soon
update soon 😊
lashyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that amazing 😊
loved how u described each nd every emotions of jeevika.
loved tje mil(mother in law) and dil (daughter in law ) scene where they talk abt the baby
loved the scene where jeevs is feeling cold nd want to hug viren nd eventually wat its called heart to heart connection or wat viren stir in his sleep nd by his actions called Jeevs in a hug 😳 that is the best nd most beautiful scene of this part after reading it i feel the cold war is ending and he is melting but again in the morning the way he reacted to the simple question of vanshika nd spoke rudely to jeevika i feel its not over yet.
feeling so bad for jeevika poor girl viren is hurting her do much. she is agreeing that she make mistake nd is sorry for that but he is a tough nut to crack and is behaving stubborn nd egoistic nd i m not liking it.
hope he will realizes his mistake soon nd will stand with jeevs soon
update soon
Simarpreetm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the update n specially the cute little cuddle between virika.. U r too good with words n surely knw how to hold the interest of all ur readers.. Thank u for an awesome update..
kryan-lover thumbnail
Res...u res
How beautifully u describe their emotions their feelings
And the way viren lend out his hand to jeevika and she rested on viren armπŸ‘
Amazing
Lovely
Superna
Awsm
Cute
Pyaari
Is this much enough to describe ???
Absolut not but I can only think of this now bcz I am in virika dreams now πŸ˜†
MebinAhmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was quite different update yar that i had expected but loved it yar
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...I love the way virika sleep while hugging...it was the best part..I love the convo between jeevika and vanshika..I guess it's high time for viren to forget anger specially when jeevs agree her mistake.. I don't like viren's anger specially for soo many days..I thought they will talk about baby not in their way but at least in decent way.. this topic is going for too many updates that i feel it's getting boring sorry if I said wrong or hurt u..update soon..wanna know what happen next..
Edited by virikamaliha - 9 years ago
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can i comment in urdu??
okay thanks

mohtarma darj bala story ka gosha aap ne intehaae khoobsurti keh saath raqm hai.

aur isko ko parh ker mein bhot latf andoz hui coz story ka yeh pehlo mazedaar and interesting hai.

but ab bas bhi kerdo ... ab toh viren aur jeevika ki sulah kerwa do!!! ain nawazish ho gi aap ki. pleaseee

but the bed scene was nice and i thought they will do THAT thing. but kuch nahi hua !! :(

but koi baat nahi kabhi na kabhi toh hoga!! i hope soon :P

jeevika ki halat dekh ker ek shair yaar aaraha hai

arz kya hia..

patta patta boota boota haal humara jaane hai
jaane na jaane gul hi na jaane bagh toh saara jaane hai

anyways continue soon
i am really bored now so can u update now please

ZAINAB <3

PS .. agar kuch samaj mein na aaya ho so u can ask me to translate it :)
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just checked ur WA dp :p
u look cute
i love yr smile man
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
loved the whole update