Ariya SS Mein Teri Parchayi Hoon upt Pt2 PMs SENT

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Hello friends'</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I am back again with some stupid story to bore you
people. I know I am keeping you wait so long for the other updates'I am so
sorry for that'Please no chappals for that'</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Some crazy idea stuck my mind, I would want to
credit megha who made me write this piece, and gave her part of contribution
too. Dear this one is dedicated to you.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Title suggestion by Megha..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">And a part
of story is inspired from "Ek Apna sa Ajnabi" by Shreya. Well as in that story
the lead is a doctor, so in my story too I have incorporated that concept'So a
part of credit to Shreya. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Done with thanking part, coming to story, Riya
Mukherji MBBS doctor , bought up in Kashmir. She lived with her parents. She could not live a completely
happy life with happenings around. She would see her parents treating so many
injured people, so many lost lived around, could not be happy by heart. Her
parents were doctors. Now that Riya is completely shows hatred towards the non-violence,
how will she love a person like Arjun Rawte.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">So that was the plot, I will not exaggerate the
story, I will make it simple, but a filmy one, So you can expect some crazy and
stupid things happening in the story like in bollywood, where there will be less logic and more love...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">No Roshni and no awful past for Arjun Rawte, he is
a simple guy, but his life is at risk, as you see in the show! Definitely he is
the angry young man, I like him the same way. But he can love a simple girl. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Most of you have been reading Arjun and Reva in
ZMD, if you feel the story is similar I will stop this one.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I have the part of story ready with me, so will be
posting the updates quicker.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">LINKS</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Part 1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84910425</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#003300">Part 2</font>:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/86002424

Edited by prava55663 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 1

Kashmir, the beautiful place to look for in the GoogleπŸ˜›, beautiful locations, and the snowing weather is always attractive for people. But are the lives there really so simple. May be yes for some people, but for few of people the place is unsecured.

People wish for peace, but still love can happen to people there. But there lived a happy and small family. Mr and Mrs mukherji lived in small dwelling, with a hospital that they owned. They had settled in Kashmir after they realized, they needed to serve people there. Earned respect and pampered their princess Riya. Seeing her parents helping so many people, saving so many lives, she too aspired to become a doctor. And she now completed studying MBBS, and is working as intern under her parents, and she wanted to travel to US to complete her Masters.😊

Riya, utho beta, bahaut der hogayi hai, aaj hospital nahi jaana hai kya.

Maa aaj bas sone do, mein bahaut thak gayi soon she said, pulling duvet over her head.

With no signs of Riya waking up, her mother went from the room, saying hum hospital ke liye nikal rahe hai, breakfast kha lena.😊

After some time finally Riya woke up and she took bath, moved in their garden. She always enjoyed talking to plants. She took the newspaper and her breakfast along with her.😊

She just loved reading the science and technology related articles in the paper, keeping her knowledge till date. She loved reading books in her leisure. She relaxed the whole day. The break was much needed; she was working continuously since a month. She made some pancakes for herself, as she really loved eating them. She can survive by her cooking.

In the evening, her parents came back from the hospital. Seeing Riya happy, her mom asked pancakes kaise bane? Maa aapko kaise pata chal jaata hai.

Jab tere bachhe honge tab tujhe bhi pata chal jaayega.πŸ˜ƒ

Maa, aap har baat ko ghuma phira ke isi topic pe kyun aajate ho. Ab phir se shuru mat hojaana please.

As decided in the hospital, Riya's parents wanted to ask why she was so scared to bind herself in a new relation. Mrs Mukherji asked, Riya tum shaadi kyun nahi karna chahti ho, Riya yahi umar hai shaadi karne ki. Maa please, meine kitni baar kaha ki shaadi ke baare mein baat mat kariye, ab agar aap yeh baat ko yahi nahi chodenge toh mein ghar chodke chali jaungi she said angrily.

Mr Mukherji comes and caresses over Riya's head, and asked softly, beta baat kya hai, aap shaadi kyun nahi karna chahti, hum tujhe force nahi karenge, par vajah toh jaan sakte hai na.

Papa, meine ab tak ke apni zindagi mein bas rishte toote hi dekha hai, har roz hospital mein koi na koi pati, ya patni ghayal hospital aate hai, aur baaki log, aason bahate hai. I want a peaceful life papa, I don't want to be in any relation. Har din museebat se mein nahi lad sakti. Mrs mujkherji was about present their relation in front of Riya, but she was stopped,

Maa mein jaanti hoon, ab aap kahengi ki har rishte tootne ke liye nahi banti jaise aapki. Please maa ab is topic ko chodiye aur, mujhe khaane kiye kuch bana deejiye.

With the disappointment, Mrs Mukherji went into kitchen. Next few days passed away with the routine work. One day when she was in hospital an emergency case came up, A bus had met with accident, so most of the people were seriously injured, and on seeing a couple struggling for life, Riya was sure her decision on the marriage was right. Thinking time would change any person, Riya's parents never talked about this.

Riya's mind was still thinking how love could change a person, can that happen in real life. S waiting for right person, who would take her away from crime and non-violence and could give happy life, but she was sure that, such person never existed in world. She always loved the Cinderella stories, so she wished a similar story in real life too. While facing reality, she completely lost hopes of happy married couple.

One day in hospital, Riya's parents finally saw some ray of hope, Riya got a chance to attend a seminar, and to work in medical camp for a week.

In the lunch break, Mr Mukherji spoke to his wife, shaayad yahaan rehke Riya  aisi bangayi hai, apni aas paas ki khushi nahi dekh paa rahi hai, sirf gum ko hi dekhti hai. Isiliye mein chahta hoon Riya iss camp ko zaroor jaaye, aur hosake toh apne pyaar ke saath laute.😳

Though Riya did not want to go away from her parents, but they were successful in convincing her, that she could gain better knowledge and better understanding about disease and more over they promised to come to India before she could complete the camp.😊

She packed all her necessary things required for a week. She bid bye to her parents at the airport and thought about her new life in Mumbai. She was expecting a better life in Mumbai, and some enjoyment. This was for the first time she was travelling without her parents, being a single child; Riya accompanied her parents everywhere they went, be it any occasion. She was pampered a lot. Not many holidays she got to spend going out of Kashmir, because of her parent's profession. So she was already missing her parents.

The plane landed safely in Mumbai International Airport. She had heard about Mumbai, being the most crowded city and people from all over the country came to Mumbai to make money and earn the fame. The pleasant environment in the airport turned to be chaos because of some stupid politician, and the custom officers were having trouble with the politician and his bodyguards who carried some unlicensed weapons with them.

Riya came out of airport and breathing in this Mumbai air was so lovely for her, this was the weather, she really loved neither too hot nor cold. She called her parents to inform about her safe landing and she narrated the whole fiasco that happened as her welcome. Staff from the camp held her nameplate as identification and both of them walked till the car and she sat in the car and continued talking to her mom.

Riya, ab is sab se tum pareshaan mat ho, aur sab kuch bhool ke bas camp mein dhyaan do, love you beta she said and hung the call.

The car had to travel a long distance to reach the camp location; it was located in the centre of the city. The camp location was just amazing, so many doctors and interns in the camp, though her mind was still disturbed over the airport incident, as the car made screeching halt in front of cottage, she came out of the trance and got down the car. 

This was part 1..

how would be her life in mumbai for the coming week...how Arjun will enter her life...what changes will happen...

To know all that stay connected here...

I hope you liked the story..abhi likhne mein bachhi hoon so i need all your motivation and support...please!!

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited 

I loved ur concept dear
And Riya is MBBS wow πŸ˜ƒ
And she is so nice and cute girl πŸ˜ƒ
She has helping nature πŸ˜Š
And she came to Mumbai for camp πŸ˜‰
I got something haa πŸ˜†
Riya hates marriage ... Oh oh 
Hope Riya's opinion change in Mumbai πŸ˜‰
 Continue soon πŸ˜³
Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Prava di πŸ€—
amazing title
u in action :D
in btw waiting fr
taming fr d shrew sys !?
love-arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing concept... plzzz continue soon... nd could you PM me the update... 
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept
will love to read it
kunchu thumbnail
great start 
continue soon dear
eager to know how ariya meets
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3