Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly. What's with Bushra? She's not at the age to be wearing all that, blah -_-
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaavish's Nindiya Re used in the background.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAIxCBm3ULk[/YOUTUBE]

this goes so well with the promo. The song's beautiful.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 ishtyllleee
Im sorry but this was just 2 funny.
Im in my 20s yet she looks younger than me 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have any of you seen when her and Rubina Ashraf came to Nida's show for the new year special? Trying to show their jawaani skills. Bushra was dressed worse than this in my opinion if not equal...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This guy adeel feroz, my uncle, umm he is sort of a show off... Par he has such strng links in the media n all its all cz of him that we can actually have access to these people at times when we're in pak 🤣
FAWAD LOOKS SUPER HOTTT ❤️

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

You guys, Sajal just did a similar role in that one show with Faisal Rehman and Sunita Marshall.

She fell for Faisal Rehman (being a teen), while he was happily married to Sunita Marshal.

So a teen falling for a man Fawad's age isn't quite abnormal. We find it heck lotta weird (at least I do), but it has already been shown, nothing new.

Edit: the show was Sitamgar

Man she was so annoying in that show! But atleast she wasn't eyeing a man who was interested in her mom😆😆

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL you know, I actually just saw the last bit where Fawad gets crazy angry at Nadia and yells at her. I for some reason thought the promo ended earlier and didn't see that part. 😆

but I think he nailed that scene from the mere promo. lol

I like how Fawad's choosing different things now. Numm & Behadd are both different than the usual romantic characters he has done already.

How could you miss that part :O it was the most intense part in the whole promo!

What do you think Numm is about? I didnt understand anything😆
Okay, just read the plot. Honestly, im sick of Sajal always playing the spoilt brat.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna, I feel here she won't be interested in "that" sense. It might be more like she's insecure the guy's gonna take her mom away from her? Could be all sorts of things.
Wohi to main keh rahi hoon, she is gonna seperate them I bet only because she doesnt wanna share her mother :@ spoilt brat