BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Okay so the character of Nadia Jamil already has a daughter and she meets Fawad. He proposes but then she starts thinking that he is getting close to her daughter and likes the daughter instead so it drives her nuts????

I think that too, only I feel Sajjal will really love Fawad while Fawad won't.
What my prediction is that Sajjal may just fall in love with Fawad too. ๐Ÿ˜†..but since she's supposedly a kid Fawad will has to patiently deal with her and let her know that..even though he still likes/loves her as a person. In the meantime, Nadia starts thinking he's falling for her daughter (from her first husband?)..and this leads her to go crazy without any hadd. ๐Ÿ˜†

Star, I dont like that story :/ mother and daughter falling for same guy? Its worse than BRA story.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna, UA will have a message..a very sane one..wait.
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked the promo <3

Fawad

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hinna, UA will have a message..a very sane one..wait.

i know yaar, but im talking about the concept๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Star, I dont like that story :/ mother and daughter falling for same guy? Its worse than BRA story.

but we don't know whether or not Fawad is actually married to Nadia? For all we know he may be falling in love with her and is about to get married, currently engaged? ..in the meantime her daughter or maybe even her adopted child? ๐Ÿ˜† is falling in love with Fawad with too.

As Fariha mentioned, I'm sure there's a message behind it. I personally think Sajjal will be shown as a teen who will fall in love for Fawad..and may not know how to express herself or know what to do while Fawad will still be in love with Nadia..but Nadia will think something is wrong and create a problem between them all.

In Bin Roye Aansoo, firstly the story is already known..secondly, Irtaza's character is shown to be connected with both sisters and then they're all related.

Here we don't know what the storyline exactly is..and secondly, we don't know how the story will end. Though, I have a feeling..Fawad will still end up with Nadia, regardless..as they'll be the ones in love.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love the promo but its very intense ...
and fawad is OMG looking soo hottโ˜บ๏ธ