ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Behadd caps :))

http://behadd.imgur.com/

Originally posted by: starstruckk

are you talking about Fawad & Nadia?

They didnt show what happens to him at the end?
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i felt d story ws nt dt gud...bt fawad n nadia were really gud...especially fawad...as i said in my armaan telefilm thread...dis man never fails to impress his fans...n he is jst getting sexyyy wid every project..😉 dis man is really n m repeating it really a fantabulous actor...he keeps me hooked to his shws...i knw he disappointed us wid ASHK( i still luvd his acting)... bt he hs made up for it wid ZGH n nw telefilms n he is jst awsummm n can't b ignored for sure...
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Umera always let the viewers or readers to imagine the future :) N i really liked it .. In just last scene she showed the future picture perfectly.. How much mother n daughter were happy to be again having same relation... and Jamal who once again had hope to be with them.. The tears he had was the description of his happiness and satisfaction.. He had considered Maha as his daughter n in last convo he just proved how much he can play as a role of father in her life.. It was amazing to see Mo watching Joe when she was hugging her daughter Maha..it showed how much she was satisfied n happy to have her daughter back n da one who she wishes to have beside her she got him all the time actually :) It wasn't extra ordinary writing n neither something new but the way it was presented in Umera's style made it different n something that leaves its marks on memories later to think over to cherish :) ... Be-haad Just Loved it <3 Can imagine Mo-Joe-Maha together <3 <3
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww it was an awesome movie 👏
just loved it ❤️
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched the movie yesterday..
Fawad looked hot and happening with his beard look.
All of them acted very well...i felt that the ending was abrupt...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Watched the movie finally.

All the 3 acted really well, story was nothing great ,if its coming from the makers (writer) of ZGH then it could hv been better. Ending was very abrupt, dint get hw maha realize her folly.
Fawad with beard , he looks awesome with it..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally watched it.
UA's lessons never disappoint me, but the overall TF was just abrupt..everything felt really soon.
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Fari i read that as Umeras lessons now dissapoint me i was like WHAT 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I can imagine woh parh ke kitna bara shock laga hoga tumhein 🤣 But no that's impossible 😳