Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fawad Khan trending in Pakistan! ... Finally a Pakistani artist trending for something good😛 Tabdeli aagai Hai!! pic.twitter.com/I5jSRMxLks😉😉😉
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
urg.. they didn't show what happened to Joe!
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In the ending, when the mother and daughter are hugging and crying...

they don't show what happened about Jamal and Mo...the future of their relationship.
Edited by hopehot - 11 years ago
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ypp,they didn't show wht happened to joe😕.I think they should show his feeling aswell..bUt again,this telefilm was very short.so in this short tym, they only focused on mother daughter relationship.
Over all it was good,smooth short play..But story is typical.They should add some turns in it.
I really want more of sajal and fawad scenes.
Nadia jameel was Greatt.fawad scenes were few,but very refreshing and interesting.sajal fits perfect as school girl.directions,bg song,camera work was perfect.Overall a Nyc play
Edited by zanish_k - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just saw the telefilm and I must say the direction and visuals/cinematography were amazing! Hum should produce more such telefilms but perhaps not give away everything in the promos next time? Lol The promotions for this telefilm were great until the last promo which revealed everything literally. Umera's script was different and had so much to learn from had they not given away everything in terms of how the story would unfold. Though I had a problem with the ending which ended abruptly and I thought Maha's character needed a bit more development.

In terms of acting..everyone was wonderful, whether they were the supporting cast or the leads. I think Sajjal was amazing given she was with the likes of Fawad and Nadia. Fawad looked gorgeous as Jamal! He had such a lovely and endearing character and he pulled it off beautifully..and I must say Fawad rocked the beard. I still don't get how his nick was Joe lol

Nadia was also amazing! And she looked beautiful...she just keeps looking even more prettier with age. And her chemistry with Fawad was beautiful. I loved the pairing.

I also loved Nadia Afghan's presence..she is such a wonderful actress. Overall I enjoyed it and Kaavish's song made it even more lovely..however I still feel the ending could have been better. It ended abruptly..though we could assume that Joe becoming a part of their family wouldn't make much sense after what happened.

Oh and Asim's direction was amazing..would love to see him direct more projects in the future.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
They didnt? :O I dont feel like watching it anymore then lol
aaida thumbnail
Finally watched it, IMO and thats my own zaati opinion 😃 so dont kill me for it 😆, it was ok. For me basically the story was a huge disappointment, UA has written some of the best works on TV and this was just not upto her standard mark, mediocre at best, had hum tv not aired the promos and aired just the drama, 10 mins into it and you basically knew the whole plot, predictable. However the saving grace of behadd IMO was its execution, by all the actors especially both the nadias, they took the script to a higher level; the editor for his nice scissor work; the DOP for making it aesthetically beautiful and of course the director with his brilliant direction.

Thank god they showed an open ending, leaving it for the viewers to decide what might have happened, and after what maha did, i personally think that joe and mo ending up together would have been awkward and unnatural. But thats just my opinion 😉.

Edited by aaida - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaida

Finally watched it, IMO and thats my own zaati opinion 😃 so dont kill me for it 😆, it was ok. For me basically the story was a huge disappointment, UA has written some of the best works on TV and this was just not upto her standard mark, mediocre at best, had hum tv not aired the promos and aired just the drama, 10 mins into it and you basically knew the whole plot, predictable. However the saving grace of behadd IMO was its execution, by all the actors especially both the nadias, they took the script to a higher level; the editor for his nice scissor work; the DOP for making it aesthetically beautiful and of course the director with his brilliant direction.

Thank god they showed an open ending, leaving it for the viewers to decide what might have happened, and after what maha did, i personally think that joe and mo ending up together would have been awkward and unnatural. But thats just my opinion 😉.

I agree..Umera has written better stories than this..and with Hum's dragging promotions ..they didn't quite help with not revealing the story from the word go.

The one thing that I did like about the story was how it had a good lesson and considering it's Umera's work..I was expecting that bit. The whole deal with spoiling your kids and not letting them mentally grow as people which further leads kids to crossing limits was a nice one.

For me, the visuals and direction were the best part. I also personally loved the flashback with Adnan and Nadia and the usage of Nindiya Re in the background..that was brilliantly shot. Fawad & Nadia also had beautiful chemistry too.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They didnt? :O I dont feel like watching it anymore then lol

are you talking about Fawad & Nadia?
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0