Nida left morning show?

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys has Nida yasir left the ARY morning show?
On her facebook she wrote she has to give qurbani again for the betterment of her family life.
What is with these morning show hosts all getting divorced or being asked by family members to leave :/ It's just a show.
I haven't subscribed to ARY here in the UK, so was wondering has she left? I liked her better than shaista. It's a shame if she has!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe her kids were suffering or something? Who knows? I don't think she left though. I asked my aunt she said she's still there.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know maybe, just seems like nearly every morning host has some kind of issue with their families about them being a morning show host.

First nadia then shaista, was just hoping it wasn't the same for Nida she so deserves it and is doing fab! Love to watch her show now and again whenever I can.

is Sophia ahmed divorced now? She came on ptv once with her husband I always forget his name and they spoke about how they agued for years andhad been separated for years. She seemed so nice and decent in her shows n intervews but she has vulgur phots on fb! Just totally lost all the respect for her!!!!!!! He was pretty fed up with her!