Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DaShInG_DeViL

This show is so addictive...absolutely in love with Adeel Hussain <3 was waiting eagerly for Adeel and Amina to work again after Mora Piya...

loved yesterday's episode...I so loved how Mikaal told Natasha that she should not call him again and then loved Rayaan even more when he shut Natasha up...she so deserved it...I am hoping that Zaib and Bilal will be on good terms now and he will finally talk some sense into Natasha...and last but not the least loved the little moment when Rayaan came on see Zaib <3
can't wait for next episode...

I too luv Adeel n aminah... They make a cute couple. 😊
Natasha beizzati scenes were awesome I so luv mikaal n rayaan for bistofying her.πŸ˜ƒ She is so idiotic seriously.. I feel she is insane who doesn't understands what's right or wrong..🀒
For me that was the highlight of the epi where rayaan comes to see zaib.. I jus luved it 😳
But I was wondering y zaib didn't pick rayaan's call n didn't talk to him when muneezay told her toπŸ˜•
I jus hope it does not create some kind of misunderstanding btw zaib n rayaan..
Overall episode was good... I liked it πŸ˜ƒ
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

I too luv Adeel n aminah... They make a cute couple. 😊...SO glad to find another Adeel Amina pairing lover...I am literally gaga over them :P
Natasha beizzati scenes were awesome I so luv mikaal n rayaan for bistofying her.πŸ˜ƒ ...oh yeah, they totally rock...She is so idiotic seriously.. I feel she is insane who doesn't understands what's right or wrong..🀒...hahaha she is not insane but whatever its high time she starts behaving sane..heheh but I think now will be a turning point sort of as I think a plan was hatched between dewar and bhabhi :P
For me that was the highlight of the epi where rayaan comes to see zaib.. I jus luved it 😳.....Same here...I LOVED that scene and have watched it so many times :P
But I was wondering y zaib didn't pick rayaan's call n didn't talk to him when muneezay told her toπŸ˜•...I think she is nazar with Rayaan for kicking her out of the room earlier and avoiding him because she think she irritates him.
I jus hope it does not create some kind of misunderstanding btw zaib n rayaan.....nah I don't think that will happen...I am hoping it will bring them closer...wanna see rayaan manofying zaib :P
Overall episode was good... I liked it πŸ˜ƒ...yup I enjoyed it...esp. Natasha getting a taste of her own medicine :)

princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i haven't watched this show for past 2 or 3 weeks...I will catch up after ramzan πŸ˜ƒ

I just love Adeel and Aamina <3 they make a cute couple 😳

I hope something good happens ahead.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've been catching this show here and there since it's still running here in the USA...and now trying to catch up with it by skipping more than half of the episodes on youtube. πŸ˜†

The one thing that annoys me so much is the way this show is shot. It's as if they took one room..yes, ONE room.. for showing both America AND Pakistan and just change around the items from one place to another. πŸ˜† There seems to be no effort put into the sets at all.

Interestingly, I felt Aamina Sheikh was going to be a plus...and while she's good ..Mira Sethi is ahead of the game. I guess that's because Aamina has played a sister more than enough times that this isn't anything extraordinary...but surprisingly, I've liked Mira's performance. She's one of the few good things about the show. Next, Adeel..Adeel's character is intriguing and I feel Adeel has improved from Mora Piya and MeJ..his graph as an actor is on the right track.. Daniyal I believe, Mehreen Raheel's brother..he fits the bill of his character but he reminds me of Mohib. He's stiff and monotonous. Oh, and Maheen Rizvi and Shamim Hilal are such lovely actresses...yet so underrated.

I love Samira Fazal's scripts but this show drags at a snail's pace with nothing new. The only scenes that real intrigued me are of Natasha's and Rehaan's. The others are a bit meh. Honestly, though..this whole sister rivalry thing post Maat is unmatched. I've yet to see a single show with the sister rivalry thing that has been as engaging as Maat.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago