Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This drama should be in the top 5.

There is nothing about this show that's boring.

The dialogues are so witty.Love this show so much.

Natasha ka dimagh waqaye ulta fit howa va hai.. Just because rayaan said he wants a baby girl,she took it to jaidad ke kam hissey🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Natasha has completely lost it.😡
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wonder how is natasha going to reform herself...had ker di usnay to
I saw last weeks episode just now
Did Rayaans mom die?
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed today's episode :( how was it !?
princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i watched half of it...and Rayaan's mom hasnt died, but eventually she will the way her condition was.

I like Zeb, Rayaan, Munize, and Bilal. I dont like Natasha at all.
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was ok in terms of that a lot happened. Their mother died, but they didn't start the episode from there. Instead they jumped to a few days after that when the soyam and everything was over. Rayaan had a fight With Natasha when she came back home, which lead to a premature delivery. Natasha being Natasha didn't let Rayaan, Manize and Zeb meet the baby until Zeb showed her what the consequences of her decision could be.
Natasha has always been irritating, nothing she does surprises me anymore. Bilal is a lost and hopeless case! The guy is useless! I thought that maybe his mother's Death would make him think straight. But he has totally lost it! For a few Seconds in the car scene when he gave Natasha that look, I thought that this is it...now the realization has hit him and he will put Natasha on her Place... but nooo. I don't know if I dislike Natasha or Bilal more for being plain stupid! On top of that, Zeb's sugar coated overly Nice character is getting on my nerves. I loved the way Rayaan told her that she was frustrating him. Described everything I feel about her character too. She isn't realizing that this is ruining her marriage.
I think I will not watch the drama for a couple of weeks now, too many characters are getting on my nerves now. The only sensible person is Rayaan at the moment, and the poor guy is really stuck With these Three People With psychological issues. I think it is good for Manize to get out of that mental house and go back to US.
yeah Natasha has some kind of complex I hope she gets over it soon
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Today's episode was ok in terms of that a lot happened. Their mother died, but they didn't start the episode from there. Instead they jumped to a few days after that when the soyam and everything was over. Rayaan had a fight With Natasha when she came back home, which lead to a premature delivery. Natasha being Natasha didn't let Rayaan, Manize and Zeb meet the baby until Zeb showed her what the consequences of her decision could be.
Natasha has always been irritating, nothing she does surprises me anymore. Bilal is a lost and hopeless case! The guy is useless! I thought that maybe his mother's Death would make him think straight. But he has totally lost it! For a few Seconds in the car scene when he gave Natasha that look, I thought that this is it...now the realization has hit him and he will put Natasha on her Place... but nooo. I don't know if I dislike Natasha or Bilal more for being plain stupid! On top of that, Zeb's sugar coated overly Nice character is getting on my nerves. I loved the way Rayaan told her that she was frustrating him. Described everything I feel about her character too. She isn't realizing that this is ruining her marriage.
I think I will not watch the drama for a couple of weeks now, too many characters are getting on my nerves now. The only sensible person is Rayaan at the moment, and the poor guy is really stuck With these Three People With psychological issues. I think it is good for Manize to get out of that mental house and go back to US.

Agree with everything you said. I can't believe Bilal. Whats wrong with him? Why does he want Natasha so much? Zeb is getting frustrating for me too. She needs to step back a little I think. Only hope is Rayaan.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This show is so addictive...absolutely in love with Adeel Hussain <3 was waiting eagerly for Adeel and Amina to work again after Mora Piya...
loved yesterday's episode...I so loved how Mikaal told Natasha that she should not call him again and then loved Rayaan even more when he shut Natasha up...she so deserved it...I am hoping that Zaib and Bilal will be on good terms now and he will finally talk some sense into Natasha...and last but not the least loved the little moment when Rayaan came on see Zaib <3
can't wait for next episode...