Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Zeb!! If i was in her place i would have ran off to Khi with the very next flight !!!
Zeb has courage ... 😳

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Awweee I feel bad for Zeb.. she's trying so hard to fit in.. I guess she has realized it's not other people but her that her relationships were sour so she's trying to mend it.. but idiot Natasha.. is she crazy or what? 🤢 I knew the whole story but looking at it now is so exciting..😆

How can you feel sorry for her? Shes so stuck up😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How can you feel sorry for her? Shes so stuck up😆

She was.. not anymore..

Today's episode was so good.. Raayan is such a sweetheart.. they're gonna get married... eeeksss..

I love this show so much underated
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Todays episode was good. No waste of time. Love the romance of Zeb and Ryaan. Bilaal needs to take a stand and be firm with his wife of a shrew.
Edited by win7 - 11 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bilal needs to grow a spine ASAP!!!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

bilal needs to grow a spine ASAP!!!

He has been irritating me sooo much. Such a baby! I wish he starts standing up for himself soon and starts telling Natasha right from wrong. I have started skipping their scenes now because there is nothing new...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show has gotten so much more interesting now
Zaib can't become a mother, was that the reason for her breakdown? Natasha is so coniving and manipulative and Bilal is getting on my nerves now, will he please shape up soon? Rayaan and Zaib's marital life problems will most likely revolve around Natasha and her stupid antics now. There's going to be many future misunderstandings I feel.
From the promo's, the mother will pass away and Natasha will come to visit after her funerals done. Muneezay and Rayaan will have a showdown with her. I think Zaib will also become sick?
There's still a lot left to happen. So excited for it. This is the only show I watch and look forward too. The entire cast is amazing. I used to like Adeel Hussain before. Had a small crush on him but now I'm in love with him His acting has become so good lately. I'm still waiting for him to come in a drama with Mahirah Khan! Wish they had done Kankar.

Here's the promo link that shows what'll happen soon.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lBXYJnGa3sI[/YOUTUBE]
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just remembered who Bilal and Natasha remind me of...

Ray and debra from everyone loves Raymond.😆
I have 2 episodes to catch up on! I hope Natasha got some brains
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hina she just got 10x more worse and Bilal also became more of a baby than earlier...
Natasha's gonna mess with your mind badly.