MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Heyyy i love this show.

Thanks for opening a discussion thread.
I loved this week's episode!
Natasha and bilal are adorable!
I felt bad for Natasha when her own sister went out for shopping with her husband's sister and they did not even bother asking her! How extremely rude! I would have also been offended if i were in her place too.

I kind of understand Natasha and Zeb in their places.

Natasha has been overshadowed by Zeb all her life and she has an inferiority complex and is jealous of her sister. While Zeb is jealous because her parents favour Natasha and she hates it when Her things aregiven to Natasha to make her happy!

Zeb should backoff now that Natasha is married and happy in her new house. She is not being able to create a place of her own because of Zeb!

I know right.. Zeb is being so mean.. she is the clever one.. Natasha is a bewaqoof.. but her and Bilala re extremely cutee.. I felt so bad they left her alone and went for shopping..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i like it too pulwasha...glad you made a topic on it...
It was weird of zaib and muneezeh to go shopping together, and its zaibs fault...she should have included natasha or politely declined...i guess natasha is right about her...i totally adore bilal and his mother, shes so cute...i always like her, she does a wonderful job in almost all her roles.
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank God someone actually opened a thread of this drama
I really like it...
Although I really don't like mera Sethi but I am team Natasha ./:)
Really nice drama and I love the difference of sibling bonds
That is shown among zeb and Natasha and bilal and his siblings...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i like it too pulwasha...glad you made a topic on it...
It was weird of zaib and muneezeh to go shopping together, and its zaibs fault...she should have included natasha or politely declined...i guess natasha is right about her...i totally adore bilal and his mother, shes so cute...i always like her, she does a wonderful job in almost all her roles.

yaaayy.. I'm happy so many people are watching it..

I like Bilal too.. so cute he is and his mum too.. his sister is pretty weird.. Zeb cares about herself only..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually I get Zeb's point of view as well. I'm kind of in the middle of both sisters though Natasha is the one I do feel more bad for.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
anybody watched today's epi? I'm gonna be back here after watching it

Can I please slap Bilal's sister? she's so irritating.. Zeb says Natasha ka mind hoga to mind karegi and the sister goes ha ha ha ha you're so funny.. gadhi kahin ki 😡😆
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was the best from all so far IMO.
Will get back to my thoughts on it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
My God My God.. Zeb is a total jerk.. I wish I could just set her up straight.. 🤢
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyes!! Check out the review for the latest episode of Silvatien!! :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Zeb went in and told Natasha that she should know Bilal's brother Rayaan is getting divorced and Nat got shocked since nobody told her anything.. she thinks that Muneeze told her as they went on shopping together.. Natasha asks Bilala he says he doesn't know anything about it.. Natasha is not convinced.. Muneeze is worried because she didn't say anything to Zeb and she thinks Natasha is making up stuff because she believes Zeb is too smart to say something like that..

When Mikaal asks Zeb who told her she says him.. Mikaal said to her in a joking way and she said that to Natasha just to make her feel jealous that she knows more about Natasha's in laws than Nat herself..