Silvatein discussion thread

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Produced: Six Sigma Ent
Directed: Sheherzade Sheikh
Cast: Adeel Hussain, Mira Sethi, Daniyal Raheal, Amina Sheikh, Shamim Hilali, Rabia Naureen, Vasay Chaudhry, Maheen Khalid.
Written: Samira Fazal

Synopsis

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
I watch it every thursday and I need people to discuss it.. this week's episode was too good.. Natasha has changed so much but Zeb is still the same..🤢 Natasha and Bilal are too cute.. Natasha's sister is law is weird too.. she didn't even ask her if Natasha also wanted to go for shopping.. Mira Sethi is doing pretty good..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm in LOVEE with the OST of this drama. Amazing.
Though I don't like Mira Sethi I think she is doing a good job. The whole cast it.
Need to catch up on episode 6 and 7 though.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I plan to watch this show soon..though I hear it's about two sisters? that's the only thing that threw me off..but will watch it nonetheless soon. I like Samira's writings..they're a bit hatke.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol I just read what you have there, Pallo..so I guess it is about two sisters..hope it's nothing typical as shown these days.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

lol I just read what you have there, Pallo..so I guess it is about two sisters..hope it's nothing typical as shown these days.

It's not. I think you'll really like it. All the relationships seem very realistic. Everyday kind.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

it's not.. it's pretty good.. alot more interesting things would happen in future..

The synopsis kinda confuses you.. the older sister doesn't really take any initiative but instead does things which would piss the younger one off..

Uptill now I'm team Natasha 😆
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's nice new comers sceptic that Amina I hate her
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy i love this show.
Thanks for opening a discussion thread.
I loved this week's episode!
Natasha and bilal are adorable!
I felt bad for Natasha when her own sister went out for shopping with her husband's sister and they did not even bother asking her! How extremely rude! I would have also been offended if i were in her place too.

I kind of understand Natasha and Zeb in their places.

Natasha has been overshadowed by Zeb all her life and she has an inferiority complex and is jealous of her sister. While Zeb is jealous because her parents favour Natasha and she hates it when Her things aregiven to Natasha to make her happy!

Zeb should backoff now that Natasha is married and happy in her new house. She is not being able to create a place of her own because of Zeb!
I find this show really boring! The characters of Zeb and natasha are so irritating
such a turnoff