Posted: 11 years ago
Sanam Saeed frm Morning Show 😳

Feel Free to Use :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NaKsHina.Sadi

can any one make AVIS of khisher aquafina add

We had all made A LOTTT of it when the ads came freh, its been a while, try stlking/surfing the previos CGs n the Humsafar Creations Gallery... Theres a lot there :)
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Reeno stunning work..:D

@Ratzlicious nice avis & siggy :)
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG shreyuuu i am in loveee with your work seriouslyyy...sanam was adorable in goodmorning pakistan...the show was a treat to watch seriously..and Sanam is so cute bless her...love love love the avis and siggies👏 and also i love your ZGH stuff on ZK..its outstanding..fabulous work yaar keep it up👏
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Awesome stuff everyoneee <3

Summi I love the VMs, Pi Jaun, Sun raha hai and jeene laga hoon are so goood!!! I heard that jeene laga hoon song for the first time today and fell in love with it :D

and omg you madeee that kaho ek din VM yay...you are so sweeet :D its awesome i loved it <3 the best part is the hand holding sceene u put when the mere haath pe haath rakh kar rooh kheench lo ek din line comes :D

hinnu my sweetheart 🤗 soo good to have you back😳 and thank u sooo much yaar for liking my VM's...aur jeene lagga hoon is a beautiful song...i couldn't resist...im glad u liked the Kaho ik din VM...that was especially for u and that part where she places her hand over his was a personal favourite of mine too😳
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work by every one <333
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wanted to make aviz of this scene :P

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
some asked for gifs on aqua add and since i never made them before i did it today😳

plz let me know if u want it stacked!!!

Edited by shadesofme - 11 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Havn't seen it, can someone give me the link for this morning show???
Also Good 2 see her more confident. She was quite chup chup during JPJ.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Hey guys here is my new VM on the song Kuch Is Tarah by Atif Aslam on Zaroon and Kashaf. Zindagi Gulzar Hai is coming to an end tomorrow and i was feeling very down so the most soothing and calming song had to be Kuch Is Tarah...Here's wishing Fawad and Sanam all the best..we will always love them and remember them as Zaroon and Kashaf...they gave a new meaning to love...there love was as unique as they are...and it makes me feel sad that we will be parting from them tomorrow...but the love will always go on and we will always remember Zaroon and Kashaf...here's hoping that we get to see Fawad and Sanam in many more projects together..they make such a wonderful pair and share such natural and realistic chemistry...i definitely want to see them in more projects together...we will miss u Zaroon and Kashaf...and we will always love you and cherish the beautiful memories that you have given us over the course of the last few months...Thank you to all who like and appreciate my work..really means a lot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cXArdvI90Tc[/YOUTUBE]