Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I always felt bad for her too
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw a promo and it shows Zooni all dressed up so it looks like Aftaab finally let her out from his old apartment. And Mudasir has left? Also I thought that after being trapped in that house Zooni would have thought about how mean she was to everyone but it seems as though the rich life she is now living has changed her. Then Zohra tells her parents to tell her aunty that shes ready to get married, so Zohra is getting married to Shanawaaz again? And how dare Zooni tell Suklen that because she's leaving Aftaab he should leave Sanya. I can't wait for tonight's episode.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nooo. I wanted more to the story. I know Suklen and Sanya had started to accept each other as husband and wife but still. And I wanted to know what happened to Mudasir. I liked how the ending was was showing a contrast between how Shah Bano was and how Zohra is the opposite and was nice to Zooni's daughter. I did kinda feel sorry for Zooni but she still was thinking about money but she doesn't deserve abusive in-laws.
Now it's time to find another drama to get hooked onto. Any suggestions? I'm currently watching Humsafar but want to watch something else as well.