Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think Sanam Baloch made it to this show?

Good on her..why would you want to see yourself being nominated for Roshan Sitara when you were a part of one of the best shows of 2012 - DeS..

Sanam Baloch is another victim of these award shows.
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The funniest thing of all in these popular choice is..Fawad being THE most popular actor right now..is either never nominated or loses out.

He should just start working for PTV.

haha you r quite right
but he won PMA for dastaan and sanam also won PMA for dastaan
and as far as hum awards r concerned i think hum tv knew it that if they nominated humsafar in best drama or best actors category people surely vote for only that and it 'll not be fair for the other shows
bcoz its the known fact that humsafar was blockbuster hit and not only hum but almost every channel talked abt its best script best acting and best direction
so i dont think so that it was a bad decision to not nominate humsafar for these categories
bcoz fawad k samnay phir kis ne tikna tha
pr i m really feeling sorry for adnan 😭 i mean he played his character in MQMD so brilliantly that i wanted him to win but anyhow noman ejaz is one of the finest actor of pakistan
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh yes dur -e -shahwar was one of the best shows of 2012
that was so unfair to that show that it was not nominated
i mean sanam's acting was superb in that
starstruckk thumbnail
Adnan Siddiqui never wins anything..I don't think he ever has..Humayun Saeed & Noman Ejaz have always been winning everything ever since these awards were invented...which is why I don't mind seeing Faisal Qureshi winning because Faisal Qureshi was always snubbed till Humayun Saeed finally took a back seat from these awards, 2 yrs ago.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

For Star:

For Iqra 🤣

For Hinna:

Ahh, gentleman

Adeel looks SOOO good. I just saw this..thanks for posting. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
WTH happened to Imran Aslam...omggg LOLOL
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Someone posted this on Hum's facebook:

I totally forgot about Ali Gul..Wadera Ka Beta was one of the biggest hits to come out of 2012..this is pretty stupid if true.

Syed Raza Arif
Unprofessionalism at the HUM TV awards!!!!

What happened at the 1st first Hum Tv awards last night was not a show of grandeur or splendor but the display of utmost unprofessionali sm and irresponsiblili ty by the one of the biggest networks of Pakistan. My friend/ artist Ali Gul Pir was nominated for "Best new sensation-music" category and had been called a dozen times to confirm his presence at the ceremony. Despite suffering from an acute stomach infection he and his team went to the Hum TV awards only to realize that the organizers have skipped the category.What was funnier was that they didn't even "realize" that they had skipped the category untill I personally went back backstage .Maimoona Siddiqi the GM programming HUM TV along with a very senior producer Ather Waqar Azeem was busy noticing the perfection of Fahad Mustafa's "thumkas" on an LCD. Without causing a lot of commotion I had barely introduced my self as Ali Gul Pir' manager when she said "Sorry, Beta youre too late". Perhaps she knew why I was there as she humbly silenced my inquiry into ignorance, I waited. When I thought I had been as professional as on could be when on the recieveing end of himiliation I finally said "Agar aap logon ko yahi karna tha,tau aap bulatay hee nahin, he is not feeling and has been waiting for more then three hours now" and she replied " haan theek hai theek hai..I can't help its been skipped". I was not worried that Ali didn't win a award or couldnt give an acceptance speech or something because for someone whose video has been watched almost 5million times within 5 months of release, no trophy was worth it. I was dissaopinted that Ali came to the awards because he respected their courtesy to call him at such an occasion but left right after my talk with Maimoona because respect, professionalism and courtesy becomes insignificant for the organizers as soon as their seats are filled. If these are the people who run the show of our entertainment industry and this is the way to behave then we are glad that we left the occasion and will make sure we don't commit this mistake again.After suffering through their unpressionalsim I was reminded of the way we used to rehearse for the ZAB FILM FEST at my university.We as students displayed more maturity and professionalism as comepared to such a big network. Not once in the two festivals we organized was there something as disrespectful or unprofessional.
There is also another moment of relaization for all of the young artistses like us out there;new comers are not respected in this industry , make a mark for yourself as Ali did and don't expect the industry to support you but expect it from the your viewers and fans,people who accepted and recognized you as you were. We still owe them a lot.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Star, anytime!
Wese credit where it's due, Adeel looks super good there! 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, anytime!
Wese credit where it's due, Adeel looks super good there! 😆

I know! I think he kind of lost weight..his face looks thinner now.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It doesss...sookha sa lag raha hai.. 😳