Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I saw people referring to FB page of HUM awards that Saba was leading there.Just wanna say that we cannot judge about votes on the basis of a page with 4-5k Fans.Mahira has huge fan base on social networking sites..
and if the girl has won, its not her fault that people voted for her or HUM tv gave her any type of favor.Obviously she did not ask them to give her Best actress.She is is improving with time and i hope this award is gonna motivate her to work better and better

You're right..Mahira indeed has a huge fanbase and considering most of them feel she is indeed improving and since she was not nominated for Humsafar I am sure that was more than enough for most fans to continuously hit that that vote button as much as they wanted to. Hum made a blunder of having no limit to how much one could vote -lame. Those facebook pages reflected how it is not always going to be about Mahira in todays times and gave the few of us hope that maybe someone else far more deserving has a chance. Well I guess that won't ever happen as long as Mahira is around.
She will improve and get appreciated for that by her bunch of fans who feel thats a good enough reason for her to win while other actresses actually work their butts off will be snubbed as thats obviously not a good enough reason for people. I guess they should just stop working hard. 2012 was Saba's year as an actress, unfortunately she will never get acknowledged for that..especially with these viewer choice awards.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel that there also should have been a jury award category for all the viewers choice categories.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Akele, aklele? 😲 Fawad, Fahad, Sheryar, aur Ahsan all in one place. ☺️ Mein saath aungi. 🀣

Chalo chalo raat ki flight hai 🀣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And how do you know fans kept on voting for her? What if people actually liked her performance and voted? I'm a Mahira fan.. I DID NOT vote for her. Maybe other's didn't either.
Your saying it as if it's actually Mahira who is to be blamed for winning..
I've loved Saba in PJP and Maat along with Mein Chaand Si.. Considering she's on such a high level altogether for me I'll just give Saba her own place for being an actress par extraordinaire.. Their not worthy of representing her with an award.

And Mahira isn't the only unfair award?
Who the hell won the best director award when that was clearly Sarmad's..
And the solo artist should've been Falak..
The OST should've been MEJ..
I can complain and complain but guess award shows never please all..

Btw, Fawad looks pissed..
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Chalo chalo raat ki flight hai 🀣

Parson chaltein hain flight cheap hogi. 🀣 Lekin parson wapis bhi ana padega, elections arahein. 😳
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

And how do you know fans kept on voting for her? What if people actually liked her performance and voted? I'm a Mahira fan.. I DID NOT vote for her. Maybe other's didn't either.
Your saying it as if it's actually Mahira who is to be blamed for winning..
I've loved Saba in PJP and Maat along with Mein Chaand Si.. Considering she's on such a high level altogether for me I'll just give Saba her own place for being an actress par extraordinaire.. Their not worthy of representing her with an award.

And Mahira isn't the only unfair award?
Who the hell won the best director award when that was clearly Sarmad's..
And the solo artist should've been Falak..
The OST should've been MEJ..
I can complain and complain but guess award shows never please all..

Btw, Fawad looks pissed..

About FK, yeah. Lekin haq bantna hai . About the rest, we could vote? I thought it was only for people in Pakistan. πŸ₯±

What's MEJ? 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
You could've voted through Hum's website too.. I posted the link.
MEJ is Mata-E-Jaan.
BlackStar. thumbnail
I will puke if Mahira wins at LSA..
This is only gonna be bad for her as an actress in-stead of good.
For LSA all celebs, actors, musicians, fashion people send in their nominations and then vote so I hope they do a fair job.
I expected Fahad to win, Faisal did.. And then Savera did.
Hope they do surprises and make Saba win..
Please just because something is popular doesn't mean it's the best. Appreciate good work.
Not saying Mahira was bad but she was not the best.
--Iqra-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

You could've voted through Hum's website too.. I posted the link.
MEJ is Mata-E-Jaan.

Okay. 😳 I'm too late then. πŸ˜† And I agree the MEJ OST was beautiful, but like DeS it wasn't nominated for anything either.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Last year they happened in June or July but then aired pretty late in november..
I don't like how LSA air late.

Comments on Amina's page.

You deserved best actress! ?But I love how you're celebrating the accomplishments of other actors and actresses and Pakistan's progression as a whole. It shows how good-hearted and poised you are, which reminds me of the character you played in Maat. You are awesome, Aamina Sheikh!! ?

you deserved the award more than Mahira, but the way you're celebrating shows how you're already the winning. love you, Amina Sheikh ? I still really hope to see you one day winning for one of your drama performances or else I feel we'll never do justice to such a beautiful actress