Posted: 11 years ago
Dastaan 🥳
Humsafar 🥳
F-M won
Hurrayyy
Norman ejaz as best actor well deserved
Mahira as best actress over Amina , saba and saniya 😲
I really like Mahira and she was quite good in sher e zaat
But Saba and amina were more deserving...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amina wrote this
A Night of Splendor!
The Mohib Mirza Page is our man! He won the Best Supporting Actor Award for his brilliance in Shehr-e-Zaat [Official] Pagealong with our lovely Mahirah who won the Best Actress Award for the same!
Other highlights of the night were *Humayun Saeed's upcoming film's song/dance number*--*Mehwish & Ahson's MINDBLOWING dance performance*--*Fahad Mustafa emerges as a superb singer/performer* ! I feel so proud of our talent & our industry tonight. In a country that battles with complexes & conflicts day in and day out, we keep pushing forward one way or the other. We keep at it! Much gratitude for the strength and will power to do so!
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone please post fawad pic at hum awards😳
Edited by Lizakhan - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Mohib wrote this
Humbled! FiFi tumhara Hamza jeet gaya! Gave my heart to it and the almighty gave me this honor! Thank you all for the ever showering love :) ap hain tu Hum hain! Khush Rahain!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Omer Khan ?@omerkhanlive

Great night at the Hum TV Awards in Karachi! Was full of splendour and glitterati of Pakistan's film and TV industry!

Raindrops. thumbnail
Saoud Nadeem ?@SaoudNadeem

Hum tv Awards :D Had an awesome night :D

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I saw people referring to FB page of HUM awards that Saba was leading there.Just wanna say that we cannot judge about votes on the basis of a page with 4-5k Fans.Mahira has huge fan base on social networking sites..
and if the girl has won, its not her fault that people voted for her or HUM tv gave her any type of favor.Obviously she did not ask them to give her Best actress.She is is improving with time and i hope this award is gonna motivate her to work better and better
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aahhh all these people were in Karachi for this night...I could've just walked around the place and maybe gotten to see Fawad+Fahad even Shehryar too ☺️
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally fawad's pic :P

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Aahhh all these people were in Karachi for this night...I could've just walked around the place and maybe gotten to see Fawad+Fahad even Shehryar too ☺️

Akele, aklele? 😲 Fawad, Fahad, Sheryar, aur Ahsan all in one place. ☺️ Mein saath aungi. 🤣