Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This is such a typical story..I don't see why everyone is so excited? I rather see my favorite actors/actresses doing new & worthwhile projects not the same story as always.

This story is no different then every other story these days..the only difference will be the male character will be in love with both or will realize he loved one, but also loved the other for her qualities...and they're going to show the younger sister go after the elder sister because she liked the same guy? What's new? nothing.

Also, I have a problem with them showing a teenager who's like 16 or something being crazy in love with a guy who's more apt for her elder sister. When you're a teenager of that age you don't experience "real love"..you're too young to understand what love is..and that's the very reason why the younger character in Farhat's novel gets jealous of her sister and goes to such extremes of wishing ill for her very own sister. While that does happen with older girls too..I don't buy it with a teenager's so called love..as that's just the girl being stupid. And, how does a guy realize in the end he loved both sisters? You can't love both sisters at once..what is this, The Vampire Diaries? 😕

Sorry, I'm not impressed with this story..as mentioned this is good for the books..but not for television...and I don't want to see Fawad doing one romantic project after the other.

It isn't as bad as you are thinking
Saba's character is different...it's from her POV and you really do feel for her while rest of it is just average
I wouldn't rate this story to be as great as Humsafar and Mata e Jaan( the novels) though
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This is such a typical story..I don't see why everyone is so excited? I rather see my favorite actors/actresses doing new & worthwhile projects not the same story as always.

This story is no different then every other story these days..the only difference will be the male character will be in love with both or will realize he loved one, but also loved the other for her qualities...and they're going to show the younger sister go after the elder sister because she liked the same guy? What's new? nothing.

Also, I have a problem with them showing a teenager who's like 16 or something being crazy in love with a guy who's more apt for her elder sister. When you're a teenager of that age you don't experience "real love"..you're too young to understand what love is..and that's the very reason why the younger character in Farhat's novel gets jealous of her sister and goes to such extremes of wishing ill for her very own sister. While that does happen with older girls too..I don't buy it with a teenager's so called love..as that's just the girl being stupid. And, how does a guy realize in the end he loved both sisters? You can't love both sisters at once..what is this, The Vampire Diaries? 😕

Sorry, I'm not impressed with this story..as mentioned this is good for the books..but not for television...and I don't want to see Fawad doing one romantic project after the other.

Have you read the Novel? :) Or did someone mention here that Saba fell in love at the age of 16 ?:)😕
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have a really good argument there Star. Although, I loved both Humsafar and Mata e Jaan, she does write very afsani type stories. I didn't really understand how a teen, that too played by Mahira, could be so much in love. Especially, after he likes her elder sister. I thought she'd move on. Anyone know how Sanam dies by the way? And is her name Sanam in the book too or..
I think I just got really excited by Farhat and the cast. Let's hope for the best.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wanted some new girl to do this character.Mahira and Sanam both are too old to do this role
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Haha He did not realize his feelings after Saman's Death.Love was always there between Irtaza and saba...I dunno how people are judging this novel on teh basis of few quotes and without even reading it.😆 Its not a story of two sisters lol & Its not a Romantic story at all.If someone have problem with cast thn it doesn't mean that you start complaining about writer and Novel.

And we are watching same kinda stories and concepts on our tv. Two wife ,two marriages ,strict in laws , girls crying and suffering,evil sisters.So whats wrong If Hum is bringing some love stories for viewers 🤔 I am sick and tired of same kind of rote dhote concepts on our tv.🥱 But yeah Fawad should go for different roles now

I don't care about Sanam or Mahira doing this project..our stories focus more on women anyway. Men have more options then they do..Faisal Qureshi or Fahad Mustafa ring a bell? I love Fawad, and I don't want to see him doing the same story. We already have him in ZGH..he's ALSO doing Armaan..and then he's supposedly going to do Nadia's project on Ishq..and now this? Is Fawad not capable of anything else?

I understand Fawad & Mahira fans could care less about what kind of project it is as long as Fawad & Mahira end up together..but I rather see Fawad doing something more worthwhile even if that means having Mahira in it..as long as it's MORE worthwhile then this.

I haven't read the novel, and don't plan to..but I never said I knew the story..but the details here are enough for me to know that this is romance..and Farhat Ishtiaq's name is enough for anyone to realize that. Moreover, I don't like this whole concept of two sisters and one guy..it's too far fetched now and I personally think Fawad should decline this.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Star, I do find this one not as exciting/new as the untitled one..plus it's the same trio...that's just, weird, to say the least?
A couple doesn't repeat too much in these dramas, heck, a trio is far from reality! 😆
I'd rather them decline this than the other one... 🤔
Let's see..for all that we know, ALL of this might be just rumors 🤣 like both shows...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Have you read the Novel? :) Or did someone mention here that Saba fell in love at the age of 16 ?:)😕

you mentioned this:

I would love to see FM together but mahira as saba:O
And mahira doesnt look younger than sanam at all.forget 3-4 years age difference.
Saba was a 14-15 year old when story started.and irtaza was of 22-24.
It was such a beautiful novel.wth they are ruining it.there are so many new nd young actresses why cant they take someone else for saba's character.
We can get FM in some other show

So what was Saba's age then?

And I don't care about that..but if that a girl of that age feels she's in love with an elder guy, then I don't get that? Also have a problem with this story. I don't like afsani love stories on television. They are too unrealistic for my liking.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
PS- as much as I love Fawad..he NEEDS to pick a different role for once! We all love him as the lover boy, romantic lead, but something grey-ish, maybe even negative? Idk..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Star, the afsani love stories- that's the reason I refused to watch MPP 😆 I watch Pakistani dramas for the realistic approach, otherwise I have enough Indian shows to keep me in the fantasy land 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fawad is turning out to be another Humayun 🤣
looks like they only want him to do romance
although I also wish to see him do romance but the character should be demanding
Fahad and Faisal always get to show variety
our makers over use a person so much so that either he gets annoyed doing same thing or we get annoyed lol
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago