Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
For me this was the best para of this novel

"
Saman tum sy Muhabat main ny tumhari khobyon ki waja sy ki the,agar wo khobiyan na hoti main tum sy muhabat nhi kerta.Per Saba mujhy is liye achi lagti hy k wo saba hy.Wo achi hy ya buri ,us main khobiyan hain ya khamyan ,sahi hay ya ghalat ,Main phir bhe us sy muhabat kerta hun.
Tum sy mera dil ka rishta tha saman per saman sy toh Ruh ka Rishta hy.Ye muhabat ka konsa andaaz hy main nhi janta.Ye ishq hy ,junoon hy ,Mujhy nhi maloom"
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">For me this was the best para of this novel

"</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Saman tum sy Muhabat main ny tumhari khobyon ki waja sy ki the,agar wo khobiyan na hoti main tum sy muhabat nhi kerta.Per Saba mujhy is liye achi lagti hy k wo saba hy.Wo achi hy ya buri ,us main khobiyan hain ya khamyan ,sahi hay ya ghalat ,Main phir bhe us sy muhabat kerta hun.
Tum sy mera dil ka rishta tha saman per saman sy toh Ruh ka Rishta hy.Ye muhabat ka konsa andaaz hy main nhi janta.Ye ishq hy ,junoon hy ,Mujhy nhi maloom"</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">.
</font>

OMG! So deep
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anyone have the link to the novel online?
I think I'm going to have to clean up my Urdu to read this one.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't even know where to begin with this.

Farhat Ishtiaq in my opinion is not the best of writers for drama/show purposes..her work is wayy too afsani where at times it leaves me flustered to say the least. Whether it was Humsafar or Mata e Jaan..she is far from realism and that bothers me..she's a novel writer first and foremost thus that's how her work is, I understand that..but her romance is way too afsani-like that it's better that it stays in the books.

Firstly, is this legit? and if so, how many shows are these 3 going to do together? Fawad's such an awesome actor, and as much as I'd love to see him every day of the week, on any and every channel..Moomal productions is killing this guy's talent with the same fairy tale like stories. What's different in this story anyway? Two sisters..both like the same guy..one gets the guy..the other one feels jealous..gets all crazy and starts giving baduas to her elder sister..she eventually dies..and the guy realizes he was in love with both sisters. wow, what a story.

I don't like this whole sister concept for the 100th time..so this story does not seem exciting. Secondly, Mahira does not look younger than Sanam..and if they're going to show her as a teenager then that's even worse. Also, if these 3 do this, then I doubt all 3 of them will do Nadia Jamil's work..and honestly, that seems more interesting then this. Whatever the case is, I feel it's either that project these 3 will do together or this..they definitely will not end up doing consecutive projects together..or so I hope not. Fawad's too good of an actor to waste his talent down the drain with such novels. Sad thing is he knows audiences love romance in Pakistan, especially women..the guy has no choices, especially when the best of production houses like Moomal offer such cliche stuff.

I wish Fawad declines one of these projects..I really do. He's so much better than all these romantic sagas. He already has that telefilm with Aamina Sheikh lined up,
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Please dont kill Sanam's character :(
This sounds just like Doraha story :S I want something new :(
This show is replacing ZGh for sure, maine to hisaab bhi laga liya!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

This sounds just like Doraha story :S I want something new :(

This is such a typical story..I don't see why everyone is so excited? I rather see my favorite actors/actresses doing new & worthwhile projects not the same story as always.

This story is no different then every other story these days..the only difference will be the male character will be in love with both or will realize he loved one, but also loved the other for her qualities...and they're going to show the younger sister go after the elder sister because she liked the same guy? What's new? nothing.

Also, I have a problem with them showing a teenager who's like 16 or something being crazy in love with a guy who's more apt for her elder sister. When you're a teenager of that age you don't experience "real love"..you're too young to understand what love is..and that's the very reason why the younger character in Farhat's novel gets jealous of her sister and goes to such extremes of wishing ill for her very own sister. While that does happen with older girls too..I don't buy it with a teenager's so called love..as that's just the girl being stupid. And, how does a guy realize in the end he loved both sisters? You can't love both sisters at once..what is this, The Vampire Diaries? 😕

Sorry, I'm not impressed with this story..as mentioned this is good for the books..but not for television...and I don't want to see Fawad doing one romantic project after the other.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree I only wanted Sanam to do this role because I thought she will be able to pull it off and this is basically Saba's story...lot of scope for acting
And Fawad doing it would be another repeat however if Fawad and Sanam were doing it then maybe it would have different than humsafar
But Mahira shouldn't choose this she doesn't suit Saba ...she suits Saman but I don't want her to die
Last I heard from Farhat's page was that this project was on hold and Farhat was focusing on another script for hum tv Rihaai which Mehreen is directing and it's about some social issue
Besides I want FM and FS to work together preferably in separate dramas...something that would suit them and do justice to their talent
Three of them appearing together would be great but then I can't choose between them :P
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha He did not realize his feelings after Saman's Death.Love was always there between Irtaza and saba...I dunno how people are judging this novel on teh basis of few quotes and without even reading it.😆 Its not a story of two sisters lol & Its not a Romantic story at all.If someone have problem with cast thn it doesn't mean that you start complaining about writer and Novel.

And we are watching same kinda stories and concepts on our tv. Two wife ,two marriages ,strict in laws , girls crying and suffering,evil sisters.So whats wrong If Hum is bringing some love stories for viewers 🤔 I am sick and tired of same kind of rote dhote concepts on our tv.🥱 But yeah Fawad should go for different roles now