Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

your comment about us randomly fangirling about Fawad-Sanam at the mention of a member saying they love Fawad - Sanam more than Fawad-Mahira along with Hinna saying another Fawad-Sanam fan..did seem bitter, yes.

Also, I made that Kankar reference and I explained why too..you still haven't answered the question I posed. I guess there is no answer to what randomness you were referring to.

Check again I did. The Bra threads, NJ, ZGH.. There's many instances where I've read fans talking about FS.. I see no harm in my suggestion.
And it may seem bitter to you but I didn't mean for it to come across like that.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Check again I did. The Bra threads, NJ, ZGH.. There's many instances where I've read fans talking about FS.. I see no harm in my suggestion.
And it may seem bitter to you but I didn't mean for it to come across like that.

As mentioned..Fawad & Mahira pictures etc are brought in everywhere on this forum except a few threads and no one ever bothers suggesting anyone to take it to Fawad-Mahira's AT. One example was discussing no hug between Asher & Khirad in Humsafar in the ZGH thread.

While there's no harm in what you said..either lets apply this rule to everything and everyone..or lets not make it specific to discussion on Fawad-Sanam and their admirers talking about them, randomly.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And you hardly ever post in ZGH's thread..so not sure why the suggestion of taking Fawad-Sanam's talk from the ZGH thread to a thread of their own would even be a point to talk about.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dono chup karney ka kya lo gein?🤓
Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Dono chup karney ka kya lo gein?🤓

Pepsi..

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

And you hardly ever post in ZGH's thread..so not sure why the suggestion of taking Fawad-Sanam's talk from the ZGH thread to a thread of their own would even be a point to talk about.

I don't post there much but I do regularly read everyone's views..
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
I sense this weird sarcasm in your post.. but for the last time, my timing may have been wrong but I did not mean it in a rude way at all.. Besides I interact with Meeph and Hina much more.. They talk about FS too..
arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey plz tell me about pairing'
fawad is pairing with mahira or sanam
Both of them. Pehle Sanam phir mahira. 😆
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are they ( Fawad and Sanam Baloch) Really doing this show? :S why there is no confirmed news on it yet? I really look forward seeing them together on screen opposite to each other After the Mega Epic Show DasTaan.. I hope they sign a project Together now, that is Worthy of their Talent.