Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

whatever you sayy..πŸ˜†

I think you just generally have issues with me.. I gave the same suggestion to Hina..
Your assuming things by yourself even though I actually wrote that with a good intention..
Telling/Suggesting you to open a FS thread wasn't because you shouldn't talk about em here..
All fan-groups open an AT for their favourites..
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Like anyone ever mentions anyone else from Humsafar in there.. I doubt people are interested in talking about Atiqa Odho or Behroz Sabzwarii.. Naveen stopped working as well. Besides Humsafar ended.. We don't exactly discuss the drama there anymore. It's valid to turn it into a FawadMahira AT if they were most popular around here..

And your ignoring the point here.. Dragging this into a FM issue for no reason. I DID NOT ask you to not discuss FawadSanam over here.. I SUGGESTED you can re-open the FS thread post pictures or VM's there.. It's your choice if you wanted to take my suggestion or not.

I don't get your issue here..
I didn't give a suggestion out of negativity.
There's a lot of FS fans here so I said you should re-open the thread for your own sakes.. If you don't want to don't.
There's absolutely no need to drag Fawad and Mahira in here when this isn't about them at all..

At the last bitt.. Umm.. Don't get the point of you writing thread because I'm not even a part of your Kankar thread.. I posted there a few times that too vaguely.
You seem to have a problem with FM fans which is why you keep on bringing them upp.. I really don't mind if people appreciate FS here.. Didn't write a thing saying people shouldn't.. I don't know why your assuming things. That's something reallyy wttffish to say..

Which Fawad & Mahira fans do I have a problem with? and where did I bring them up right now? Lets remind ourselves..you made this issue out of no where about randomly bringing Fawad-Sanam in random threads..not me or anyone else..so lets not derail it by saying I have a problem with Fawad-Mahira fans..because I'd love to know.

Furthermore, why are you so bitter about bringing Fawad & Sanam up in a random thread? which random thread and where? In that Kankar thread which HAS Sanam Baloch in it? and why is it such an issue that you feel so offended here..beats me.

I for one could care less about the mention of Fawad-Mahira or even Humsafar for that matter. For example..in Zindagi Gulzar Hai's thread Humsafar was brought up..you out of all people HARDLY EVER post there..but at the mention of that you came out of no where and Humsafar was actually discussed for a few pages in a thread that has nothing to do with them..and even you joined in. Rockstar posts pictures of Fawad & Mahira all the time to in that thread to say the least..no one ever said anything ever. Nobody cares about randomly bringing in other actors/actresses into a thread around here..except you it seems.

And no what you said seems in bad taste..funny thing is you're saying this in a thread which has a lot to do with Sanam & Fawad. I'm sorry to say I still don't get your point. If you're unhappy with Fawad & Sanam fans talking about them in random threads..please report those random threads/posts and let the mods take care of that. Your suggestion are greatly appreciated but really not needed.

I'm sure you've been randomly reading the Kankar thread and then you probably had an issue when Nida brought up Fawad & Sanam's pairing in Fawad-Mahira's AT. If you really have a problem at such randomness..by all means let the mods know..and I'm sure THEY will look into your suggestions more than us random members.

Apart from that, if you feel what I said is W*Fish then honestly speaking..then that's ironic at the moment to say the very least.
starstruckk thumbnail

I think you just generally have issues with me.. I gave the same suggestion to Hina..
Your assuming things by yourself even though I actually wrote that with a good intention..
Telling/Suggesting you to open a FS thread wasn't because you shouldn't talk about em here..
All fan-groups open an AT for their favourites..

you assume way too much.

and about the Fawad-Mahira AT..my point was there could've been another AT opened dedicated just to them and not a thread that was about the show,, Humsafar all along. That's nothing to get offended about..it's like you making a suggestion to us.

Also Hinna and I are two different people..you can't expect two people to have the same responses.

Good to know that you made a suggestion with good intentions..will keep them in mind when Fawad & Sanam air in a show together.

BlackStar. thumbnail
What do you mean by issue.. I gave a suggestion, believe it or not with a good intention. You could've refused it instead of assuming things..

And Holy! When was I bitter about FS? I made one suggestion.. ONE! I could care less if people talk about them.. I have NEVER SAID not to do so.. Feeling offended? Umm.. You could've refused in a slightly polite manner instead of making it seem as if I'm deliberately asking you to make a FS thread because I don't want people to talk about em in other threads.. I did not intend to write that or have my words come across like that.

Can you explain to me where I stated I have a problem with other's posting things non-related to the thread.. I never did. Just like I'm free to post wherever I want you can too.. Again your assuming by yourself it seems.

Seems in bad taste.. Umm.. I can swear to God I said it with good intention, you can choose to belive that or not.

"If you're unhappy with Fawad & Sanam fans talking about them in random threads..please report those random threads/posts and let the mods take care of that. Your suggestion are greatly appreciated but really not needed."

- Never said any of this at all.. Your making uo so many things by yourself.. I gave one suggestion.. One! If it wasn't needed you could've politely said so but you didn't..

"I'm sure you've been randomly reading the Kankar thread and then you probably had an issue when Nida brought up Fawad & Sanam's pairing in Fawad-Mahira's AT. If you really have a problem at such randomness..by all means let the mods know..and I'm sure THEY will look into your suggestions more than us random members."

No comments on where all this is coming from either.. Your putting false accusation on me about things I've never said or posted regarding.. I don't understand your issue here at all!

BlackStar. thumbnail
I assume way too much? That's all you've been doing so far.. In both your posts your proclaiming things when really I've never said, written or thought of things that wayy..

I didn't get offended at the FM AT thimg.. Gave an explanation. If all we did was talk about FM in there why not change the thread title?
It didn't seem as if your giving a suggestion.

Anyways I'm done with this issue.. I promise to keep my mouth and words shut next time and not make any suggestions.
starstruckk thumbnail

What do you mean by issue.. I gave a suggestion, believe it or not with a good intention. You could've refused it instead of assuming things..

And Holy! When was I bitter about FS? I made one suggestion.. ONE! I could care less if people talk about them.. I have NEVER SAID not to do so.. Feeling offended? Umm.. You could've refused in a slightly polite manner instead of making it seem as if I'm deliberately asking you to make a FS thread because I don't want people to talk about em in other threads.. I did not intend to write that or have my words come across like that.

Can you explain to me where I stated I have a problem with other's posting things non-related to the thread.. I never did. Just like I'm free to post wherever I want you can too.. Again your assuming by yourself it seems.

Seems in bad taste.. Umm.. I can swear to God I said it with good intention, you can choose to belive that or not.

"If you're unhappy with Fawad & Sanam fans talking about them in random threads..please report those random threads/posts and let the mods take care of that. Your suggestion are greatly appreciated but really not needed."

- Never said any of this at all.. Your making uo so many things by yourself.. I gave one suggestion.. One! If it wasn't needed you could've politely said so but you didn't..

"I'm sure you've been randomly reading the Kankar thread and then you probably had an issue when Nida brought up Fawad & Sanam's pairing in Fawad-Mahira's AT. If you really have a problem at such randomness..by all means let the mods know..and I'm sure THEY will look into your suggestions more than us random members."

No comments on where all this is coming from either.. Your putting false accusation on me about things I've never said or posted regarding.. I don't understand your issue here at all!

As I said..which "random" threads are you talking about? you must be talking about some instances to even say such a thing..or else as I mentioned I don't see your point of bringing such a thing in when we're speaking of the two in a thread about them. I have brought in Fawad & Sanam in a few threads randomly..so I'd love to know what made you say such a thing.

And, I never started this. I laughed off what you said and if you found that offensive, then I can't do anything about it. You said I have a problem with Fawad & Mahira fans..and that's ...weird?..that's like saying I have a problem with everyone on this forum because more than half the people here like Fawad-Mahira. You also said something as harmless as the Kankar reference which actually has us randomly talking about Fawad-Sanam..as "W*Fish"..So I'm not too sure how you can expect any other response than what I mentioned above. I feel you need to take stuff a bit more lightly around here. I laughed saying PERHAPS your comment about randomly bringing in Fawad-Sanam has to do with the Kankar thread as we did technically bring them up there RANDOMLY? or the mention of Fawad-Sanam in the Fawad-Mahira AT?.. if not, then which randomness are you referring to? if there is no randomness then I think we aren't randomly fangirling, right? As I said, everyone's pretty random here..I don't think being all serious about it is really needed. Saying we're randomly fangirling in threads..seems a bit bitter in my eyes.

Furthermore, I can easily say you perhaps have an issue with me..but I think we're all passed high school now..and we all know that on a forum arguments happen when you strongly disagree with people...but that's about it. I don't intend to please everyone here with my opinions, and I'm sure everyone else doesn't either.

starstruckk thumbnail

I assume way too much? That's all you've been doing so far.. In both your posts your proclaiming things when really I've never said, written or thought of things that wayy..

I didn't get offended at the FM AT thimg.. Gave an explanation. If all we did was talk about FM in there why not change the thread title?
It didn't seem as if your giving a suggestion.

Anyways I'm done with this issue.. I promise to keep my mouth and words shut next time and not make any suggestions.

the example YOU gave to us in your suggestion mentioned Fawad & Mahira's AT..I out of curiosity asked so why didn't you guys just make a new AT altogether? if your suggestion is harmless than my supposed suggestion is just as harmless.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Calm down guys
I'll make an FS AT😎
BlackStar. thumbnail
You guys post pictures of FS in BRA threads.. Talk about em in the NJ script thread. I see no harm in making a suggestion of doing the same in an AT while also continuing it in other threads..
I didn't make a reference to Kankar you did. I vaguely posted there that too asking about the drama..
Randomly fangirling in threads seems bitter? I fangirl myself.. Random threads means nothing bitter.. I never asked you to stop writing about em.. I said you can choose to also do so in an AT..

Anyways, this is pointless so Night! Like you don't intend to please everyone either perhaps my suggetion didn't have to please everyone either..

starstruckk thumbnail

You guys post pictures of FS in BRA threads.. Talk about em in the NJ script thread. I see no harm in making a suggestion of doing the same in an AT while also continuing it in other threads..
I didn't make a reference to Kankar you did. I vaguely posted there that too asking about the drama..
Randomly fangirling in threads seems bitter? I fangirl myself.. Random threads means nothing bitter.. I never asked you to stop writing about em.. I said you can choose to also do so in an AT..

Anyways, this is pointless so Night! Like you don't intend to please everyone either perhaps my suggetion didn't have to please everyone either..

your comment about us randomly fangirling about Fawad-Sanam at the mention of a member saying they love Fawad - Sanam more than Fawad-Mahira along with Hinna saying another Fawad-Sanam fan..did seem bitter, yes.

Also, I made that Kankar reference and I explained why too..you still haven't answered the question I posed. I guess there is no answer to what randomness you were referring to.