Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sana the avi in your dabba the dancing one ...YE KAB HUAAA?!!!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amyy

<font color="#0000ff">Sana the avi in your dabba the dancing one ...YE KAB HUAAA?!!!</font>

Weekends With Mahira Promo.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Maha I'd love to make an AT because I wanna discuss the book, but I think you and me would be the only members 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Hina, so many sisters get married to their sister's husbands if the first sister dies..
And it's not like Irtaza thought of Saba when he was with Saman.. Not emotionally and not physically either.
Even after he married Saba, there was nothing like "I Love You"..
When she breaks down over her guilt for Saman, he explains to her that I cared about you.

I don't analyze things deeply so I don't really have a problem with itt.. I watch movies, drama's, read novels just for entertainment. I enjoy simplicity.. Only if something is really obvious I'd have a problem with it which it isn't in this case.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Usually, a guy marries his ex wife's sister for the sake of their child, because a khala is more likely to treat the baby like her own child than an unknown woman he marries.
But from what you told me about this story, yahan to aisa koi scene nahi hai. I am interpreting it from what you guys have discussed but it seems like he wanted her all along.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Usually, a guy marries his ex wife's sister for the sake of their child, because a khala is more likely to treat the baby like her own child than an unknown woman he marries.

But from what you told me about this story, yahan to aisa koi scene nahi hai. I am interpreting it from what you guys have discussed but it seems like he wanted her all along.

Well my interpretation's giving you bad signs because the last part is totally totally untrue 🤣
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agar abhi se ye haal hai tou im sure im gonna get confused while watching it lol
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why cant we get a proper love story between Fawad and Sanam where noone of them has to do die ugh .
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Why cant we get a proper love story between Fawad and Sanam where noone of them has to do die ugh .

Yup why do Fawad and Sanam never end up being together😡
Sanam should not do this show if she is not going to play Saba.
Why can't we have two seperate shows of FM and FS where we can enjoy both couples 😳
Because theres nothing perfect in this world and Fawad and Sanam are too perfect hence they cant be together and he has to be paired with mahira😭