Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think instead of relying on my words or assumptions, you guys should read the book. I doubt you'd hate it this much. The book justifies the perspectives and feelings.

And it's possible to feel an attachment to someone but not love them, yet love someone else at the same time. It happen's in friendships all the time..
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It would be hilarious if none of them do this showπŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

It would be hilarious if none of them do this showπŸ˜†

I'd die. I read the whole novel with these three in mind.
Hard to fit anyone else..
Zafar was Sami Khan.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I'd die. I read the whole novel with these three in mind.
Hard to fit anyone else..
Zafar was Sami Khan.

Oh you loved it so much😳 Don't worry it may actually be them
You should read "abhi kuch din lagain gay" and "Dayar e Dil"
BlackStar. thumbnail
Which one's better? I'll start that one first.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's easier to have actors and actresses in mind and then adjust them in your head accordingly while reading a novel/story.

If I read this novel..I would put Saba Qamar in my head as either Saman or Saba..and honestly speaking it'd work out in the head..because my imagination would make her work along the lines of either character..and that's exactly what Blackstar was doing. lol

Otherwise, both Saman & Saba's characters could be played by anyone to be honest. Even Irtiza..anyone could play any of these characters. It's not like Main Abdul Qadir Hoon where you really need some brilliant actor to master Abdul Qadir's phases of life.
starstruckk thumbnail
I read ZGH with Fawad, Sanam, Shehryar etc in mind..and it made the entire novel seem brilliant..though otherwise I'd be a bit hmmm, okay why am I reading this again.. πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LMAOO..yeah, that's what this show should be called. πŸ˜†

Honestly..with all seriousness..I don't like Irtiza's character. You can't be in love with two women at the same time, and if you are ..you're being unfair to the one you're currently with, in this case Saman. As I mentioned so many times..imagine if this was a real life scenario (minus Saman's death) and you realized your sister and husband have this so called "bond of love"..you or anyone would feel awful and betrayed. The only saving grace here is that Farhat kills off Saman's character..which makes it a bit okay as you put it..Irtiza has to move on eventually..but here if Irtiza and Saba have this connection which is equivalent to pure love right from the word go & during Saman-Irtiza's marriage..then, that's just bullshit.

Either he should have never married Saman..and sorted out his feelings first. Or they should have shown that he never had these feelings for Saba, ever..and just started loving her in that sense, AFTER Saman died..as he had to just move on anyway..and fell in love with Saba.

I still wouldnt accept that, why his wifes sister? :S
They should rename this drama to 'My Sisters Keeper'πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Hinna, thank you for sharing the same views as me. πŸ˜†

so why is this novel called bin roye aansoo? probably for bechari Saman.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

When Saman dies, the house elder's ask him to marry Saba.. Both refuse. Saba's badly ridden in guilt that her sister died because she gave a bad-dua. Saba gets married to Safir who likes another woman in Canada and wants to marry her. Saba makes him promise he won't divorce her.. A year and a half passes by, Safir doesn't come to Pakistan. Irtaza/Zafar go to Canada find out he's married and has a son. Come back, Irtaza takes Saba home and tells her parents the truth. They get her divorced. He offers to marry her for the sake of happiess in their family. She refuses.. Her mom get's sick (depressed over Sanam). Irtaza/her have to get married.. Mom dies.

Last bit reminds me of Humsafar πŸ˜†

But you said he loved her from before?