Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

But didnt he treat her as his sister?
So who was hisTRUE love? Dono to nahi ho sakti
Aur agar Saba thi, to Saman se shadi kyun ki?
Agar Saba thi, to Saman pe kyun yeh dialogues maar raha hai?

Allah Hinna 🤣
Itne questions.
Do you want me to reveal the full story? I might explain their dynamics better that wayy.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Okay..so he loved Saba..he had a connection with Saba..he was loyal to Saba..but he wasn't in love with Saba at the same time as Saman? right? 😆

was he in love with Saman?

what a confusing novel

Tell me about it..itne sochne ke baad mujhe ab yeh bhi nahi yaad Saman kaun aur Saba kaunsi hai *scratching head*
Sana, your answers just bring me with 100 more questions 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
You know what was funnyy.. Both Saman and Saba called him bhai and both married him 🤣

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Imagine your husband loved your sister too..I'd WHACKKK himm. 😆

I'd go after his brother then to make it equal 🤣 JK!
Haan sana, story batao please :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Saman has a very short role in the novel, it's more about Saba than any other character

Idk I still wish Sanam can do Saba...I have always imagined her in the crying scenes kind of similar to when Kiran see Mujtaba married with Danis
SS read this than you will probably understand Irtiza better
"Samun! Main ne na Zindagi mey kal tum sey jhoot bola tha aur na aj bolo ga. Tum meri zindagi me aney wali sub sey achi larki thin. Tum kisi aur duniya ki lagti thin. Kisi Pariyoun key deis ki shehzadi, jo rasta bhol kar hum insano ki duniya me agae thi. Samun! Aj mujhe yeh aetraf kar lene do key main ne tum sey tumhari khubiyoun ki wajah sey muhabbat ki thi.
Agar tum mey ye tamam khobiyan na hotein tou main kabhi tumhari muhabbat mey mubtila na hota, aur Saba? Saba mere liye kiya hai...???
Saba mujhe is liye achi lagti hai kyun kay wo Saba hai. Wo achi hai ya buri. Is mai khobiyan hain ya khamiyan, wo sahi hai ya ghalat, mey phir bhi is sey muhabbat karta hon. Tumharey sath dil ka rishta tha Samun, tou Saba key sath mera Rouh ka rishta hai. Ye muhabbat ka kon sa andaz hai mey nhi janti. Ye Ishq hai, ye junon hai. Ye kiya hai, Mujhe nahi maloom.''

yeah but I still can't grasp that Nida.

I can be in love with someone for their amazing qualities yet at the same admire another person so much for who they are. At the end of the day, I can admire the latter yet still be in love with the first person. I can understand if it's defined as what I explained above..but it seems like Farhat's trying to make Irtiza come across a bit confused..where he loved Saman, but then again he also loved Saba. You can't call everything pure love in that sense if you know what I mean?
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

You know what was funnyy.. Both Saman and Saba called him bhai and both married him 🤣

I think you just put me off the drama for life. K thx.
BlackStar. thumbnail
He'd divorce you! 🤣
He could like your sister but you cannot like his brother.. Just the way men are.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He'd divorce you! 🤣
He could like your sister but you cannot like his brother.. Just the way men are.

I know right -_-
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I think you just put me off the drama for life. K thx.

It's Farhat's fault.. Not mine.
This was something I was creeped out by myself though.
If I call someone bhai, he's bhai. Never marrying him 🤣