BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

But we need someone evil😆

There is someone but I won't reveal itt 😆

Originally posted by: starstruckk

why do you want to know what's going on in season 4? 😆 don't you want there to be some suspense? 😆

Wait, has season 4 finished yet? Well it doesnt matter, Ill watch it in summer, by then ill forget the story anyway so you can tell me! :D
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saman has a very short role in the novel, it's more about Saba than any other character
Idk I still wish Sanam can do Saba...I have always imagined her in the crying scenes kind of similar to when Kiran see Mujtaba married with Danis
SS read this than you will probably understand Irtiza better
"Samun! Main ne na Zindagi mey kal tum sey jhoot bola tha aur na aj bolo ga. Tum meri zindagi me aney wali sub sey achi larki thin. Tum kisi aur duniya ki lagti thin. Kisi Pariyoun key deis ki shehzadi, jo rasta bhol kar hum insano ki duniya me agae thi. Samun! Aj mujhe yeh aetraf kar lene do key main ne tum sey tumhari khubiyoun ki wajah sey muhabbat ki thi.
Agar tum mey ye tamam khobiyan na hotein tou main kabhi tumhari muhabbat mey mubtila na hota, aur Saba? Saba mere liye kiya hai...???
Saba mujhe is liye achi lagti hai kyun kay wo Saba hai. Wo achi hai ya buri. Is mai khobiyan hain ya khamiyan, wo sahi hai ya ghalat, mey phir bhi is sey muhabbat karta hon. Tumharey sath dil ka rishta tha Samun, tou Saba key sath mera Rouh ka rishta hai. Ye muhabbat ka kon sa andaz hai mey nhi janti. Ye Ishq hai, ye junon hai. Ye kiya hai, Mujhe nahi maloom.''
BlackStar. thumbnail

Star, they are actually dubbing TVD in urdu. 😆 What happened at the end of TVD? I havent seen season 4

Sana I still dont understand, did he love Saba while Saman was alive?

He cared for her.. Understood her.
But didn't love her as in "love".

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He probably would but he himself says that my relationship with Saba is with the soul.. With Saman it's her nature and goodness. If that wasn't there he wouldn't love her. You should read the novel.. It makes sense when Farhat writes itt.. 😆

Hina Meekal is quite hot without the weight.. Eye-candyy

That still makes no sense...you CANNOT love two sisters at once, there's no justification for it!

what are your thoughts about Stefan? I love Stefan. 😳 uski bhi tareef karliya karo. 😆

I liked Stefan at the beginning, but then Damon came in and I forgot all about him :D Especially after their magical kiss
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay..so he loved Saba..he had a connection with Saba..he was loyal to Saba..but he wasn't in love with Saba at the same time as Saman? right? 😆

was he in love with Saman?

what a confusing novel

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That still makes no sense...you CANNOT love two sisters at once, there's no justification for it!

Imagine your husband loved your sister too..I'd WHACKKK himm. 😆

But didnt he treat her as his sister?
So who was hisTRUE love? Dono to nahi ho sakti
Aur agar Saba thi, to Saman se shadi kyun ki?
Agar Saba thi, to Saman pe kyun yeh dialogues maar raha hai?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Okay..so he loved Saba..he had a connection with Saba..he was loyal to Saba..but he wasn't in love with Saba at the same time as Saman? right?😆

was he in love with Saman?

what a confusing novel

Yah he was 😆