Edited by lissakhan - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
I like her because she always does innocent roles
Not evil ones like her sister πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hina, Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai mein evil thi πŸ˜†

Can we not "quote" so many quotes.. The page becomes too full and hard to read.
Wo maine nahi dekha, i might hate her after that :P

ok sorry :)
BlackStar. thumbnail
So I finished the novel.. Read more than a 100 pages today.

I remember when a while back there were rumors of Fawad-Mahira doing this, I asked Nida for the story and when she described it I was like that's it? What a simple story.. I wouldn't want Fawad-Mahira to do this.

However, now after reading the complete thing myself, I have to say that was such a beautiful beautiful novel I was hooked badly. Farhat's words have so many feelings and emotions attached to them. This novel reminded me of drama's like Mehndi and Aashiyana. Simplicity.. There's plots that go with the story and aren't randomly happening on the side.

When I heard there was no romance in the novel, I was like how boring. But it's true.. It's a different novel. It didn't need any romance at all.. It's pure feeling.

Sanam, Fawad and Mahira, if they do this show, all suit their respective character's so much. Saman's character is so pure and honest.. When I was reading it I felt if Sanam would do this it would remind me of her charm from Daam and Dastaan, in a good way. Her character is short but impactful.

And then we have Irtiza and Saba.. Oh my. These two were too perfect together. Damn. Saba's character is very difficult but so real. Her emotions are what everyone feels at some point.. Especially if you're so attached to someone. Her love for Irtaza, her jealousy, it was different. Not the normal kind.. It's so hard to describe. I could totally understand her point of view.. Her guilt. She did some immature and foolish things, but we all make those mistakes. And Irtaza.. My god. I will love seeing Fawad like this. The whole situation when he goes to Canada with Zafar and comes back dragging Saba home.. Waiting badly to see that. Also, the Lahore scene with him and Saba.. Lovedd it.

I really hope they don't make any changes to the novel like they did for Humsafar. I want each and every scene to be the exact same.

I wish this drama happens with the same cast. I read the whole novel with these three in mind.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Blackstar: I thought you didn't know how to read Urdu?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@Blackstar: I thought you didn't know how to read Urdu?

I know how to read and write Urdu.. Stronger in reading though.. lived in Pakistan for almost three years and went to school there too.
I've read Humsafar.. Gave so many spoilers for that too. Translating from Urdu to English.
Now I read Bin Roye Ansoo.. I think I'll give spoilers for this too.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh okay...I'll wait till this is actually confirmed before reading any spoilers. πŸ˜†