Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I know its kinda dumb, a guy loving two sisters... Real mein agar aisa ho to us larke ko log kya kaheinge? :P

Anyways, its FAWAD AND SANAM WORKING TOGETHER!
THEYRE PAIRED TOGETHER
THEYRE MARRIED
SHOW SOME EXCITEMENT!
Dont be a party pooper🀒

LOLL. I know.. reality mein kya kehenge? you'd call such a guy...uhh..maybe it's not apt for this forums. πŸ˜† I don't like love stories where my head boggles. πŸ˜†

I watch The Vampire Diaries..and my head boggles as to HOW Elena could love two brothers..I don't think I'll be able to understand this either. πŸ˜† I hope Fawad turns it down..this is just a fairy tale good for the books in my honest opinion..or for the supernatural folks. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't care about Sanam or Mahira doing this project..our stories focus more on women anyway. Men have more options then they do..Faisal Qureshi or Fahad Mustafa ring a bell? I love Fawad, and I don't want to see him doing the same story. We already have him in ZGH..he's ALSO doing Armaan..and then he's supposedly going to do Nadia's project on Ishq..and now this? Is Fawad not capable of anything else?

I understand Fawad & Mahira fans could care less about what kind of project it is as long as Fawad & Mahira end up together..but I rather see Fawad doing something more worthwhile even if that means having Mahira in it..as long as it's MORE worthwhile then this.

I haven't read the novel, and don't plan to..but I never said I knew the story..but the details here are enough for me to know that this is romance..and Farhat Ishtiaq's name is enough for anyone to realize that. Moreover, I don't like this whole concept of two sisters and one guy..it's too far fetched now and I personally think Fawad should decline this.

Maybe he only likes doing romantic rolesπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star, the afsani love stories- that's the reason I refused to watch MPP πŸ˜† I watch Pakistani dramas for the realistic approach, otherwise I have enough Indian shows to keep me in the fantasy land πŸ˜†

whats that? Mera pehla pyar?
Dont even bother, its such a bore
Nothing ever happens in it:/
starstruckk thumbnail

Maybe he only likes doing romantic rolesπŸ˜†

No I don't think so..he's probably only offered that now. πŸ˜†

He did try Akbari Asghari. & Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..I will always love Fawad in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..he attempted something different and the chilled out, comedic, yet emotional Mujtaba..he was so darn good..The guy has so much talent to do anything..but I can see him being typecasted as the ultimate romantic hero on television at this rate.
starstruckk thumbnail

whats that? Mera pehla pyar?
Dont even bother, its such a bore
Nothing ever happens in it:/

I watched the first episode and then couldn't take it anymore..even my love for Faisal Qureshi wasn't enough unfortunately. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Umera honestly..she makes me watch Pakistani shows. They could put the worst of people in her dramas..and I will try my best to watch it. She offers something new and refreshing..even with ZGH though Zaroon & Kashaf will fall in love..the story doesn't revolve around that dreamy romance..it's more real and easy to connect to. Her characters are so much more easy to connect to.

I personally don't like Farhat's writings..they could even put Sanam Baloch + Fawad Khan in every corner of the drama..I wouldn't want to see them doing a fairy tale love story that I can not relate to in any sense. I have bollywood for that. πŸ˜†

aise to na bolo...unka dil toot jayega aur mera bhi😭
starstruckk thumbnail

aise to na bolo...unka dil toot jayega aur mera bhi😭

Sanam Baloch & Fawad Khan will understand my sentiments here & where I'm coming from...I'm sure...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Maha, I think woh to rumor hi hoga... πŸ˜† Fawad kitne dramas sign karega akhir?! Woh bhi ek sath?

I actually know the story of Amarbail now, and I cant picture Fawad in that role at all :S
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I dont see anything unrealistic with a teenager being in love, ive seen it happen too many times LOL

and her name will be Saman, she dies in a car accident I think

I think I worded that wrong. πŸ˜† I just think I wouldn't believe that she was so much in love that she goes so much to the extent of giving her older sister badd-duas. And that she doesn't just forget or/and move on. 😳 It's definitely not, not realistic, especially in today's society, I agree. But, watching that in a Pakistani drama written by FI and with this cast, I could've never imagined it. 😊

EDIT: And...Hinhin did you actually go back itne sare pages? πŸ˜†
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Two of them are tele films
Arman and Nadia Jamil one for Asim Raza...he already shot for one of them ages ago besides I don't think Arman's shooting will take that long
The other film with Ahsan and Sarwat has already finished shooting
Fawad has not done any play post ZGH which I believe he did six months ago...he will be looking for a play now but I don't think he has signed otherwise we would have this news all over fb
Besides Farhat hasn't mentioned on her page and something like FM working would have been all over fb by now

Nadia is writing a drama, not a telefilm :S