Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SS, that is what I said. Different genres and types of dramas interest us, so I don't mind if this one gets made. Like you said let's agree to disagree.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

SS, that is what I said. Different genres and types of dramas interest us, so I don't mind if this one gets made. Like you said let's agree to disagree.

but who said you had to agree with me anyway? 😆 no one had to in fact...I just said what I felt...and some people agreed with my point of view too..that's all.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

but who said you had to agree with me anyway?😆no one had to in fact...I just said what I felt...and some people agreed with my point of view too..that's all.

I read your posts and I felt you were kind of generalizing..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Has anyone ever noticed the trend with production houses?
Moomal mostly does the romance.
A n B does depressing character revolving shows.
Six Sigma does big budget but bad script.
7th sky does Umera's scripts but bad production values..

There's so many production politics.. They only offer drama's to people who are part of their so-called casting couch.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Confirmed Update

Produced by Moomal productions not six sigma will air on Hum tv the name is Bin roye aansoo.. Humayun is not in the drama he was offered the role of Fawad he rejected..Fawad and Sanam are paired together.. Sanam is playing Mahirah's older sister.. Mahira is an 18 year old girl. Fawad would get married to Sanam while Mahira is the one who has been loving him since childhood.

EDIT: Will go on air end of May

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I read your posts and I felt you were kind of generalizing..

nope, I was not generalizing...I stated my opinion, and some agreed..that's all it was.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its gonna replace ZGH.
If they do justice with it like they did with HS,it can be another hit.
And i am surprised that after only 2 romantic show people have started complaining about concept and stories.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Its gonna replace ZGH.
If they do justice with it like they did with HS,it can be another hit.
And i am surprised that after only 2 romantic show people have started complaining about concept and stories.

I read 11 pgs so far and I'm lovingg it!
When I imagine Fawad-Mahira it seems so perfect.
Except they might choose different actor's for the younger Irtiza/Saba which I don't want because those scenes are the best!

Originally posted by: starstruckk

This is such a typical story..I don't see why everyone is so excited? I rather see my favorite actors/actresses doing new & worthwhile projects not the same story as always.

This story is no different then every other story these days..the only difference will be the male character will be in love with both or will realize he loved one, but also loved the other for her qualities...and they're going to show the younger sister go after the elder sister because she liked the same guy? What's new? nothing.

Also, I have a problem with them showing a teenager who's like 16 or something being crazy in love with a guy who's more apt for her elder sister. When you're a teenager of that age you don't experience "real love"..you're too young to understand what love is..and that's the very reason why the younger character in Farhat's novel gets jealous of her sister and goes to such extremes of wishing ill for her very own sister. While that does happen with older girls too..I don't buy it with a teenager's so called love..as that's just the girl being stupid. And, how does a guy realize in the end he loved both sisters? You can't love both sisters at once..what is this, The Vampire Diaries? 😕

Sorry, I'm not impressed with this story..as mentioned this is good for the books..but not for television...and I don't want to see Fawad doing one romantic project after the other.

I know its kinda dumb, a guy loving two sisters... Real mein agar aisa ho to us larke ko log kya kaheinge? :P

Anyways, its FAWAD AND SANAM WORKING TOGETHER!
THEYRE PAIRED TOGETHER
THEYRE MARRIED
SHOW SOME EXCITEMENT!
Dont be a party pooper🤢

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

You have a really good argument there Star. Although, I loved both Humsafar and Mata e Jaan, she does write very afsani type stories. I didn't really understand how a teen, that too played by Mahira, could be so much in love. Especially, after he likes her elder sister. I thought she'd move on. Anyone know how Sanam dies by the way? And is her name Sanam in the book too or..

I think I just got really excited by Farhat and the cast. Let's hope for the best.

I dont see anything unrealistic with a teenager being in love, ive seen it happen too many times LOL

and her name will be Saman, she dies in a car accident I think