Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was so frustrated with the nominations I didn't comment.

Why wasn't Humsafar nominated for best drama? Why wasn't Dur e Shehwar nominated for best drama? Why wasn't Fawad Khan nominated for best male actor? How come Sanam Baloch was nominated for Roshan Sitara and not Dur e Shehwar? If Saba Qamar could have been nominated twice why not Sanam? Why is Bari Apaa even on there? (Date wise.) Why is Mahira nominated for Sher e Zaat and not Humsafar? Why not two for her too? Why weren't Bilquees Kaur or Mata e Jaan nominated for anything?

What ever there planning better be good. 🤢
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you could vote as many times as you want on the website LOLL..that's weird..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

But why they didn't add DeS argh

Sanam Baloch as Shahwar was amazing..I can't believe they left her out..and then it's not even nominated as best drama. Humtv is out of their minds..
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am waiting badly to watch Hum TV Awards but nominations kind of disappointed me. not all what i wanted to be honest.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sanam Baloch as Shahwar was amazing..I can't believe they left her out..and then it's not even nominated as best drama. Humtv is out of their minds..

I don't understand their nominations
first they should have let HS DeS Mata e Jaan Bilquees Kaur be nominated in respective categories ...there was no need to have something separate for HS
still if they left out HS because they are giving some tributes then give something to DeS too...such a nice show and they don't even nominate it 😡