Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Aks is a wannabe Maat lol

Ayeza is along the lines of saba from maat
Zhaley is along the lines of aamina from maat

I cant help but remember Maat while seeing that drama...even the characters of the mothers are around Saman and Aman with minor changes.

I know, theres so many dramas like Maat going on!πŸ˜† The story was nothing unique of ks
But I loved the chalaak looks which Aiza gave, I know a few people who give those kinda looks in real tooπŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Among the newer lot I think Aiza is easily the best. I don't turn the show off when she appears unlike most other new actresses who force me to stop watching a show that may otherwise be decent.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Among the newer lot I think Aiza is easily the best. I don't turn the show off when she appears unlike most other new actresses who force me to stop watching a show that may otherwise be decent.

agree...I don't count as one of the best...but she is sooo much better than Urwa, Mawra and that lot...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with Umz here...she's definitely up a level when compared to Urwa and Mawra -_-

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Aks is a wannabe Maat lol

Ayeza is along the lines of saba from maat
Zhaley is along the lines of aamina from maat

I cant help but remember Maat while seeing that drama...even the characters of the mothers are around Saman and Aman with minor changes.

Aks was better...much better than the other sister related dramas like Maliha Madiha or YPNH
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Aiza Khan is back :))
this one looks good!
Why do u guys hate on Mawra? I like her doing sad roles πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I know, theres so many dramas like Maat going on!πŸ˜† The story was nothing unique of ks
But I loved the chalaak looks which Aiza gave, I know a few people who give those kinda looks in real tooπŸ˜†

totally agree...even my mum said tht Zooni's role suited her so well...sahi phaddey baaz bani hui thi..i Loved her expressions :D
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't hate on Mawra..just not my fav πŸ˜†
Haha yeah Aiza's angry looks give me the creeps! πŸ˜†

Ive only seen 2 dramas of Mawra, ETLS and MGN...and I like her in both of them! She is way better than her sister in looks, acting and character choice πŸ˜†