Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
You looked it up! πŸ˜†

I really liked the 1st pic 😳
and the dress that Aiza is wearing in the 3rd pic is the same as the one she wore in Kahi Ankahi, at Sherry's b'day party! πŸ˜†
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayeza with Faisal Q? I dont like Ayeza..she either shouts or talks way too softly..why can't Faisal be paired with the likes of Sanam Baloch etc in decent dramas..hes either paired with the ones around his age of very young ones these days...or some plain awful ones on Geo.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ That's cause she either does the totaly villainous role or the very mazloom girl types πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

You looked it up! πŸ˜†

I really liked the 1st pic 😳
and the dress that Aiza is wearing in the 3rd pic is the same as the one she wore in Kahi Ankahi, at Sherry's b'day party! πŸ˜†

Good observation :P
and i was actually on Aizas fb page and saw the picsπŸ˜†

Waise, I think I prefer aiza khan in those Aks type roles :P she is quite boring in kahi ankahiπŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

<font color="#9900FF">^ That's cause she either does the totaly villainous role or the very mazloom girl types πŸ˜†
</font>

True but I feel she still doesn't do them right regardless. I have seen her do the negative role in Aks and Zard Mausam and a lot of times she's just shouting while not trying to express her anger through appropriate facial expressions...just screaming your dialogues while playing the villan doesnt cut it in my eyes..she focuses too much on her vocal tone than anything else. Not to mention how most of her work is with AnB and they love to typecast...which is why even after so many dramas, Ayeza still is not considered as one of the best.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Aks is a wannabe Maat lol

Ayeza is along the lines of saba from maat
Zhaley is along the lines of aamina from maat

I cant help but remember Maat while seeing that drama...even the characters of the mothers are around Saman and Aman with minor changes.
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

True but I feel she still doesn't do them right regardless. I have seen her do the negative role in Aks and Zard Mausam and a lot of times she's just shouting while not trying to express her anger through appropriate facial expressions...just screaming your dialogues while playing the villan doesnt cut it in my eyes..she focuses too much on her vocal tone than anything else. Not to mention how most of her work is with AnB and they love to typecast...which is why even after so many dramas, Ayeza still is not considered as one of the best.

Exactly..as always, AnB is the factor that has totally typecasted her..she still hasn't managed to stand out 😳 kuch alag karna parega isko πŸ€”
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs! 😳 I like that dress! πŸ˜†
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Aiza is recycling it! πŸ˜†