Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
36!!!!😲 he is very young!! ohhh zeenat ji why dont u marry someone who suits ur age...
anyhow all the best for ur wedding
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RidziMaan

Haha what bs you bs members are sprouting .

Salman and katrina have 20 years age gap also but there most people say SalKat rocks.

Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu have a 22 year age gap also and nobody questions that.

Is it because the woman is older this time?

Hypocrisy thy name is IF BW section. ..!!

There is a big difference, Zeenat has 2 kids almost the same as the age of the guy he is liking πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

He's just 36? I thought it could be the other way around. I'm stumped!!

All the best to them

Well when men can why not womwn whats good 4 the goose is good 4 te ganderπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Though she said she not tieing the knot yet and no onder she didnt want to talk on him ecuse people would roll eyes..but they happy is what matters who care what people think

Salman and katrina have 20 years age gap also but there most people say SalKat rocks.

Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu have a 22 year age gap also and nobody questions that.

Agree btw i say SaL-KAT rocks

And i got no problem on this as its their live and they adults
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O shit! Is that true?! πŸ˜†
Edited by saishasingh - 11 years ago
246851 thumbnail

There is a physiological difference between a man and a woman. We cannot really overcome that in the name of equality and women's lib. Although old men going for women old enough to be their daughter and granddaughter is equally revolting.

I agree upto 5 even 10 yrs it does not and should not matter. I am all for it actually. but 24 is a bit too much according to me.

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Personally for me, I find any age gap more than 7-10 years unnerving. That is the maximum for my personal tolerance threshold. But if two people know what they are doing and are happy with it, I am happy for them. Also if young women can chase older men, why can't young men chase older women? Sometimes, I wish I could snag myself a nice twink, several ages my junior. πŸ˜†

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its like generation gap...allz well if they are happy...
642126 thumbnail
I think this is their personal decision. Their own life. They know each other and they know what they are doing. If they feel this was the right decision to take, then so be it. Best wishes and good luck to them.

I just feel Zeenat ji knows what she's getting into. Is the man really reliable or is he with her only due to her stature in society? Famous TV actress Rupa Ganguly (who played Draupadi in the iconic Mahabharat on Doordarshan) also had a relationship with a much younger guy but later he ditched her and she fell in depression. I hope the same doesn't happen to Zeenat and she is able to find happiness and peace.

Physiology, biology, sociology be damned! Why doesn't anyone think of this when men marry girls old enough to be their daughters (or in case of guys like Rupert Murdoch, girls young enough to be grand daughters!)???
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I totally agree!!!

she's a smart, independent woman fully capable of making her own decision... good luck to her! happy she found love again!