Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

Dont say like this my cutie pie.. hrithik ka saba se break up ho gaya hai may be you can try there

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Kya kuttapana hai 🤨..meri posts kahan gayin ..main toh 51 level per thi😪

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Question may be: progress towards what?

She's an evil person under guise of Progressive woman smiley36

But since she's progressive woman no one can say anything to her

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Excuse me. She’s just back from all these ‘western’ influence now as she claimed in Navika’s interview. She’s a sudhh bharatiya naari now wearing saree always and as per her political ideology marriage seems to be the only goal here for women. ‘Kaise khaogi unke haath ki rotiyan, jab paida hone nahi doge betiyan’. smiley19

Why are you preaching western (read : progressive) thoughts and misguiding the youth of our country ? smiley37

Bhartiya Nari who had no issues having a scary-ass MARRIED sugar daddy when she needed someone to provide for her. She had no problems getting men then. Even ones that were already taken. But seriously? I want to ask people here? Would you not be scared to go near this man? He use to give me the FREAKIN creeps. He looks like a ghost. Forget the case with his son. The CCTV footage of him going inside Jiya Khan's apartment the night before she was found dead the next morning. Kangana herself said he abused her. BUT girl look at him? Anyone can tell from far away he is a living breathing bhooth!

Not to mention a budha when she was a relatively young and attractive girl. He dated her when she was teenager not even a legal adult. smiley11Sure she was really in love. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Aditya Pancholi - Wikipedia

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 10 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She's an evil person under guise of Progressive woman smiley36

But since she's progressive woman no one can say anything to her

People don't "say anything to her" because she has a power-position (now) ...although the BJP already reprimanded her...

What I get from her, she's definitely progressing...I just wondered about the direction (up or down?).

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Kyu kisi bechare ki life khrab krni hai..

Again men will cry we need men protection law.

Edited by naaznin - 14 days ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Dont say like this my cutie pie.. hrithik ka saba se break up ho gaya hai may be you can try there

Man-Mauji giphyupload GIF

Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect,

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

REALLY? Not that I have my eye on him or anything. But I have to tell Minty. smiley41Kangu has no chance while Minty is alive.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 13 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

She doesn't even believe in marriage, not according to her emails to Hrithik where she says she doesn't believe in the concept and won't get married but still regards Hrithik as her farishta/angel and also soulmate.