Zeenat Aman to marry 36-year-old businessman

Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Yesteryear's Bollywood superstar Zeenat Aman is planning to tie the knot with a 36-year-old business man from Mumbai.

The 60-year-old actress, who is a mother to two sons in their 20's, is all set to inspire Indian ladies to take bold decisions when it comes to being happy.

The dum maro dum star, who married late actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, recently revealed that she is much happier now and is feeling younger again thanks to her new beau.

She said that she has met someone special, who has become a significant part of her life. She refused to divulge further details but shared that he is from India and that they are planning to marry.

The actress further added that her sons, 26-year-old Azaan and 23-year-old Zahaan, are delighted with her decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritika06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish her all the best for her life.Hope this time she is happy in her married life.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
24 years of age difference is a little too much IMO...but they both are adults and they must be knowing what they are doing...after all age is just a number...meeting of the minds is more important...All the best to the couple...
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲

I'm all for remarriage, and wish her happiness; but a 36 year old is too young. Just 10 years older than her eldest son. A 24 year age-gap is huge, it'll be difficult to sustain a relationship that is so unequal, age, and experience wise. But good-luck to her.

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She's stretching the whole 'age is nothing but a number' angle a bit too much. Anywho, all the best for her wedding.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He's just 36? I thought it could be the other way around. I'm stumped!!

All the best to them
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like she is going to take up the position of mothering instead of being a wife.

I thought she had become wiser with age, especially after a difficult marriage.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's way too big of an age number he could pass for her son for god sake. 🤢
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! Now thats v interesting...n so different if u think from POV of indian society!
Kudos to both of them to be able to think differently. 👏👏
Who r v to judge if the age gap is too much or not..what do we know abt their feelings for each other!!
I would simply say..wish both of them success n happiness ahead n congos on breaking the mould! 😊😊
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm all for age gaps if the two individuals compliments each other but...24 years and that too with a younger guy might complicate the marriage...quite a bit.